The Results: Round Zero

His footsteps were silent in the hustle and bustle of the awaiting crowd. But as the audience caught sight of him, the noise level dropped to that of a mere whisper. A small amount of people cleared the throat, as Mr Skylar Barlow, tv presenter and famous millionaire stood on the stage. He cleared his throat, rather loudly in fact, as he began to read from a small piece of card that he held in his hand. He ran his fingers through the thick lengths of his dark brown hair and cleared his throat again.

Women screamed his name, and one or two pairs of knickers landed on the stage floor that had been thrown from the crowds. Just as Skylar was about to announce the lucky contestants who were through to the next round, an object flew through the air. Skylar moved to the right, but the bright frilly bra snaked its way around his neck. He could feel his face heating up, as the embarrassment shone through his complexion. He removed it from his neck and to various screams and shouts of 'I love you, Sky!' He tossed it back into the crowd.

He laughed to himself, and checked the results card again, "Right," he said, "the lucky few who are through to the next round are..." he took a deep breath before continuing, "Astrid, Axle,  Adena, Blaire, Clay, Hark, Kevin, Rosalie, Sunny, Jack, Philip and Shai." Sky placed the card back on the pocket of his jeans and turned to head backstage. From the sidelines he caught a glimpse of one of the producers shooing him with her hands back towards the stage.

"What about everyone else?" She mouthed in his direction.

"Oh yes! Sorry, yes of course."
Skylar passed her the card with the names of the qualifying contestants on, and hurried back on the stage where the vast crowd of people waited. He took a slip of paper from the producer and looked at the names of those who were not progressing.

Now standing on the stage, his eyes were met with thousands staring up at him. But Skylar was a professional, and to him he felt as if he was in his natural habitat.

He cleared his throat again.
"Right, those who won't be going through to the next round are..." he paused to add to the tension in the arena before continuing, "oh, that's just Nathanial. Who failed to show up for his audition."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
Through to Round One

⋆ ★ AutumnPeek4 Astrid

uschibear Blaire Walcott Quade

⋆ ★ FCCleary Sunny Summers

⋆ ★ TheQueenofGremlins Clay

⋆ ★ Azuriko_Kito Axle

⋆ ★ FictionaIFantasies Adena Capricorn

⋆ ★ MayaArche Shai Jensen

⋆ ★ ShyGuySamurai Hark

⋆ ★ ACNP000  Kevin

⋆ ★ -KaylaWinchester Rosalie

⋆ ★ Paradisecitylights Jack Archer

⋆ ★ BeckyAnyanwu Philip

»»———- Not Progressing  ———-««
Sadly these writers failed to submit a scene so they will not be progressing to the next round

Denyefa4 Nathanial Stone