|| Competitors ||

uschibear     Blaire Wilcott Quade   
Blaire is almost forty years old. She has four children of her own, two boys and a set of twin girls. Her oldest is a stepdaughter from her husband's first marriage. She discovered her ability to shift when her life was threatened, and her own ex was about to kidnap her older sons.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

FCCleary Sunny Summers
She is unapologetically a Mary Sue "Sunshine Sparkle Summers is the daughter of parents with Downs Syndrome - her father (deceased) was high functioning and kept the family together, her mother is mentally 5 yrs old and becomes very agitated if anything is out of place or out of order - but is otherwise the nicest person you've ever known. Sunny was named by her mother, a rabid My Little Pony fan.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Denyefa4 Nathaniel Stone
He has the ability to manipulate the fears of others and bring them to life, he can create illusions that only his foes can see, and he is a very skilled swordsman. Nathaniel Stone from my book World's Fate is the alpha heir of the throne of altra, he's a werewolf shifter with a cruel upbringing but a kind boy inside. He has a connection with his wolf Xavier that helps them communicate telepathically. Nath is a strong willed character with the heart for doing good, and I he'll bring his compassion and strength to the contest.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Paradisecitylights Jack Archer
His supernatural abilities include healing, plant control, and botanical creation. He can do basic folk magic which includes simple tricks such as moving small things with his mind.
More about him: Born and raised in the Appalachian mountains during the late 1800s, Jack Archer grew up learning the ways of Appalachian folk magic. Being the first in his family in a century with a "gift", Jack and his mother travel to the wild west to find a cure for a new and
fast-spreading sickness called blue lung and hunt down the Appalachian monsters escaping the mountains. He is kind-hearted and intelligent but falls weak to his insuperiorty complex.
Jack will bring his magic tricks, his wild stories, and monster-hunting knowledge. He is more than ready for any challenge, especially if it involves a sweet treat.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Azuriko_Kito Axle
- Axle can create stunningly life-like illusions with his magic
- He is also able to do common magic abilities such as basic energy shots, levitation, teleportation etc. (though these other minor skills are harder to execute for him compared to Illusions)
- Axle is also a skilled physical fighter thanks to his father's training, mainly using his feet and kicking as attacks
- He is a calm and level headed thinker in stressful situations, but certain touchy subject will cause him to lose focus/panic
What can he bring to the contest?
Axle is a strong and dependable ally. He will use his wits and abilities to surpass any situation, whether deadly or... just plain weird and quirky!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ACNP000 Kevin
He's a Carnotaur (carnivorous theropod) who can summon time travelers from the future. "Kevin is the end result of an evolutionary feedback loop wherein carnivorous dinosaurs attract time travelers from the future to sustain them. He appears at the end of my short story Ouroborosaurus where it's revealed that the time travelers mentioned throughout the work all meet a grisly end when they travel back in time, and that these chronomatically gifted dinosaurs are the ones responsible for the ""junk"" the main character, a paleontologist and professional outcast, keeps discovering in his dig sites." Several tons weight advantage, sharp teeth, a hunter's mentality, a bird brain, and the ability to summon a time traveler from potential futures when he's feeling peckish.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

BeckyAnyanwu Philip Snyder
Just one; shadow magic

He's the eldest of his family, manager of his family's workforce, determined but scared of death. Determination, a way to manipulate or escape challenges.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

-KaylaWinchester Rosalie
She is the mc in Crown of Betrayal. When her mother finds out she goes into the city at night wearing a mask to play judge, jury, and executioner, her mother convinced her to take on a blood oath to assassinate the neighboring prince so that her mother can take the crown (the prince's father is sickly and is set to take the throne). She's quiet, observant, loves to read, and is very curious. She's also deadly with a dagger. She's a newer character, so I'm hoping it helps me get a clearer picture of her and maybe she'll surprise even me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ShyGuySamurai Hark Meixong
They are capable of doing magic and have a specialty in illusionary magic triggered by touch "General Yenhei ""Hark"" Meixong (they/them) is the current head of the Information Unit with their background in investigation and interrogation. Born to the minor but wealthy House of Meixong, they were originally not allowed to attend a mage school until the house above them, Totari, had a change of heart as long as Hark agreed to attend a lesser known mage school, Belanuk, so they would remain separated from the main house. Given the opportunity, they made the most of it, attending through the full 8 years, becoming a Dragonmage, and gaining the moniker the Genius of Belanuk. This gained the Council of Third's attention, and they swiftly recruited them into the army under the Investigation Branch. It was from there they rose through the ranks, gaining the position they were now at today." Dry wit and common sense with a fierce desire to protect.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AutumnPeek4 Astrid         Astrid has wings and a demon with powers I haven't figured out but one of the elements     She has an addictive personality

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

TheQueenofGremlins Clay
Clay is immortal (can only be killed through an instant kill or attrition weakening her healing abilities), control of her own blood and uses it mainly to make bullets she shoots from her hands or  eight tentacles from her back that are prehensile and can be as solid or not as she wishes. She can make semi sentient blood worms to invade people and rip them up from the inside. She can completely regenerate from wounds and never gets sick. Her blood can heal others (as the prementioned blood worms) once she gives her intentions on what she wants it to do, but it can be a painful process. Also she has elevated strength, stamina and endurance. She is capable of surviving without food, water or oxygen for long periods of time.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Thank you everyone for signing up to take part in this activity. We all wish you well and good luck to you all.