chapter five - reunion of Aoba Johsai

The next morning at 3a.m. Tooru woke up to sit up straight after a nightmare shaking next to Hajime who woke up to see Tooru in tears.

"Tooru? You okay baby?"

"Huh? Uh yeah of course I'm fine."

Tooru said with a fake smile on his face when he said those words Hajime didn't really believe it.

When he felt Tooru's face to feel tears running down on his face still crying about a sudden nightmare he had.

"Sssh, I'm here baby. Me and Tobio are here to protect you no one will cross our paths to come touch you. Not a Alpha or crazy omega will touch you Tobio or even me okay?"

Hajime said to Tooru with a calm tone that he had in his voice looking at Tooru with patients he still had.

"Just a stupid nightmare that's making my hormones and pheromones confused. sigh just so confusing Haji I don't know what to do anymore I'm upset."

Then Hajime smiled at Tooru with his loving caring smile as he kissed Tooru's lips still smiling.

"Mmh, that felt nice Haji. She's excited that tickles."

Though Tooru was laying his head on Hajime's chest just feeling their daughter kicking every now and then.

But Tobio then turned onto his right side facing Tooru and Hajime continue sleeping comfortably.

"sigh Tobio is just as tired as you are baby. You'll just need a nice and comfortable nap when we come back from our team reunion."

Hajime said and kissed Tooru's lips again to feel his daughter kicking against both Tooru and Hajime's hand.

Timeskip: when they all arrived for their reunion to get started

When they ordered their food and waited for it to come in the mean time they were all talking.

"Sooo, Tooru are you now the final one to be married?"

Sakura asked Tooru who smirked and leaned against Hajime's shoulder while holding Tobio's hand.

"Nope, I was the first one to be married."

"Hmm, when?"

"Well.. a day after Hajime's birthday."

Sakura then gasped but Tooru winced to feel his daughter kicking again as Tobio kissed Tooru's cheek and Hajime just whispered something.

"So? What else is new with the Iwaizumi couple?"

"Well Tooru's eight months pregnant with our daughter."

Sakura had to squeal again which Takahiro just sighed at his wife and shut her up by kissing her up.

"Alright babe, now let the others talk. Kindaichi? What about you?"

"We got married about a month ago and Harumi is pregnant by six months with our son."

Kindaichi said rather proudly with a smile on his face as he said so.

While Kunimi was very proud of his wife who's carrying their daughter for seven months now.

Though Kyotani was trying to keep his lover happy when Shigeru was now smiling to feel their twins kicking.

But Cordelia was just a upset girl who had gone through a divorce just yesterday.

Himari didn't come at all and got sick on the way so she stayed at home with her friend to take care of her.

But Watari was happy to know that his wife was giggling while being pregnant with twins a boy and a girl of their own.