chapter two - prom night

Another lovely day at Aoba Johsai High everyone is ready for today's special event prom with that being said.

They all know that makki and his girl Sakura are going together to prom as dates.

Watari asked his best friend and she accepted his offer and way of asking her to prom which was real cute that they're going together as prom dates or friends.

Kyotani managed to ask Yahaba out to prom they're going as each others dates and might be matching each others outfits on what they'll wear to prom.

Kindaichi asked his best friend Haruki and she said "yes" to him asking her out to prom they might go matching as well but she's a real sweet girl.

Kunimi asked his best friend Aria out and she said three times in a row "yes" to him.

Iwaizumi asked Oikawa out to prom in a special way that made Oikawa to start crying tears.

And Matsukawa tried asking the assistant coach's daughter again and this time she still said no to him.

Timeskip: to prom night

When all the different couples from the other highschools all came to Aoba Johsai to enjoy their time with their partner.

Though Cordelia looked so beautiful standing next to Akaashi's sister who complimented her left and right.

Just to see Matsukawa who was dancing with the assistant coach's daughter at the moment.

"Lia? Did you want to go dancing with your crush?"

Akaashi's sister said with a slight tease in her voice for saying something like that to her.

"Shh! Don't say that so loud. He doesn't know that yet.."

"Ohh... I think he might've heard me. Sorry."

Akaashi's sister Akari said as both girls saw that Matsukawa had come over to them.

"Hey girls, I heard from a certain someone that a certain girl likes me."

"Oh yeah, it was a second year girl over there somewhere."

Akari said with a smile on her face.

Though Hanamaki was cheering loudly when Oikawa was spinning in his skirt in front of Hajime.

Bending a bit forward to see Hajime's reaction to feel his hands on his waist as Tooru felt Hajime's hands on him.

"Mmn, Hajime~"

"Come here you tease, you'll get your punishment soon. Maybe laterr."

Though as everyone saw how much of a tease Oikawa was becoming then they saw the slow moment kiss.

Timeskip: after prom ended

When prom ended and all the other students that came over went back to their homes except for Aoba Johsai volleyball team.

Kageyama and Cordelia were staring at their crushes she was really worried that Matsukawa might marry her and have a big family.

Soon Kageyama was called over to his senpais and that excited expression on his face told her "I'm going to do it".

"Kageyama, you wanted to talk to us about something?"

Hajime asked him while Tooru was still teasing a bit with bending forward against Hajime's crotch.

"Y-yeah, I do actually. And it's been like that for a few years now... sigh Iwaizumi-san Oikawa-san I like you both and have ever since I laid my eyes on you from the start in Kitagawa Daiichi even if I did get teased at home of marrying you both someday by Nee-san but that doesn't matter now. What matters is that I like you both and would like to be part of your relation-"

Then Oikawa walked nice and slowly to Kageyama and kissed his lips in a gentle kiss.

Cordelia was so happy for Kageyama but she saw Matsukawa with her kissing.. at this point she doesn't know what to do or think about this.

As Oikawa broke the kiss and smiled whispering "of course Tobio~" and circling around Hajime again just to be grabbed by him and kissed on the lips.

"Mmmn~ Haji! Aggh! Not here~"

"You'll still get that punishment love. Don't worry, Kageyama will be with us to watch you get punished of how you've been teasing me all day."

Hajime said with a smile on his face that soon Hajime went to accept Kageyama's confession kissing him roughly.

But that was until Matsukawa went over to Cordelia who was talking with a friend of hers.

"Hey lia, someone's getting jealous?"

"Yeah.. don't tell him that I'm so in love with him that I'd do anything for him."

"I might not tell him. But my girlfriend might, I mean she probably told him already."

"Great! Just g-great."

The thing is Cordelia's friend has seen all these emotions and ways she's gone through but this is a bit much.

"Does he really not know?"

"Yeah.. he's been going after our assistant coach's daughter she was dating but broke up with her boyfriend this morning."

"Damn.. that's tough. Luckily we're still together for nine months now."

"Lucky you, she's been a keeper. Is it Akaashi's sister?"

"Nope, his niece."

"Awee so cute."

Cordelia said before they said their goodbyes just to see the girlfriend running in full speed to her boyfriend in tears.

"Baby, hey, what's wrong? Who did this-"

"I missed you.. your mom told me that you'd be back from your trip and you didn't send a message or something to me. I got worried."

"sigh I'm sorry baby, really. I'll thank my mom later or even tomorrow for now I'm getting you home for us to have a bit of fun in your room. I love you and I'm grateful for you."

Her boyfriend said to her with a smile to wipe the tears away and kiss her lips picking her up.

When they left and Matsukawa stood next to you ignored him for a while as he tried to hold onto your hand.

"Hey, so are you and her a thing now?"

"Yeah, just got together now. She's so happy."

That hurt you a little in your heart Himari and Sakura saw the hurt look you were placing on your face.

"That's... wonderful. Hope you both continue the way you do maybe someday someone will go up to you and love you the same way she did."

Timeskip: they all went home

Of course both Oikawa and Kageyama were waiting in Iwaizumi's room as he got changed real quick after his shower.

When Oikawa squeaked for a moment to see Hajime standing there with no shirt on that made Oikawa want to squirt himself in his skirt and panty.

And also wanted to make his inner omega lay down and to allow Hajime to take control on him.

"Tooru? You okay? You're looking a bit flustered baby, you're being so cute and everything it looks good on you."

That made Oikawa to blush three times redder than he was going to blush.

"Hajime!!! Stop that!?"

"My flustered raspberry, so cute so adorable."

When Hajime sat on his bed where Tooru was laying down with his legs closed and Kageyama who's been sitting with Oikaws for the past few minutes long.