chapter one - timeskip

One winter's morning Hajime and Himari were both waiting for Tooru to come out and walk with them to highschool.

"Tooru! Come on, hurry up."

"Onii-san, I'll go get him."

Himari said with her usual smile as she entered his house to see him in tears and covering his ears like a kid.

"Tooru? Are you okay? Hey, why don't you come with us. We're waiting for you."

"Huh? Oh-oh yeah. Sorry."

"No need to apologize, you're alright. Let's get going Onii-san is waiting for us out your house."

When both Himari and Tooru walked out of his house then Hajime saw the tears on Tooru's face.

Worry filled in his body immediately as he went towards Tooru to give him his daily kisses.

"Hey, you okay? Mom told me that your parents disowned you and kicked you out."

"Yeah.. I hate them. Let's go."

While the three of them were walking the others came along with them Matsukawa Hanamaki Cordelia Yahaba Kyotani Watari Kindaichi Kunimi and Kageyama all were walking to the gym.

When they all got there then they wanted to get things setted up and ready to see that Sakura did the job.

Hanamaki's girlfriend of four months now smiling at him and running to her boyfriend in happiness.

"hiro! Hey, how'd you sleep? Mom's inviting you for dinner tonight, I mean if you'd like to come for dinner?"

"Hey baby, I slept well thank you for asking. Yeah sure that'd be lovely. I love you."

"Mmh, love you too."

Of course at some point the assistant coach his daughter came in to see what the guys are doing.

But the only BIG problem that they have is that Matsukawa is in love with her Cordelia can see it.

"Hey, um I was wondering since prom is coming up real soon that maybe we could go to the dance together?"

"Issei? Me and you? Pfft! Sorry I already have someone going with me. Maybe you could ask lia? She's been asked by many guys and told them all no."

"Uh sure I-I dunno. She's..."

"You like her, don't you? She's in love with you so give her a chance."

She told Matsukawa with her smile before leaving again.

When morning practice just finished then Kageyama went to go get his stuff to see both his senpais kissing.

Though Himari saw how in love Kageyama looks like.. especially the way he looks at both Oikawa and at Iwaizumi.

But then the two of them were eavesdropping on what Oikawa and Iwaizumi were talking about.

"Hajime... I-I think my parents hate the fact that I'm gay.. and dating you."

"sigh I know baby, I know that. We'll make things work I just know that I love you."

"Love you too. They were arguing again."

"Mmh. Alright, let's get to class afterwards we can go talk about this story again."

When Tooru got his kiss that soon turned into a full on makeout session both Kageyama and Himari then decided to leave.

Timeskip: after classes

As the bell rang and it was lunchtime they went to their regular spot which was the rooftop.

"hiro!!!"

"Bab-"

Hanamaki spoke to soon and got a deep kiss on his lips without having to finish his entire sentence.

Though Cordelia was feeling a bit out of place to see the couples being lovey dovey and some being in love.

"Lia? You okay, hey you look a bit-"

"I'm fine, Issei! Really. I'm fine..."

Cordelia said as she looked at how happy Hanamaki and Sakura looks she wishes to be that with someone.

"Yeah of course you are."

Ouch... that hurt you so bad. The way Matsukawa said that to you made you want to cry it wasn't long before you blinked tears away.

"Lia?"

"Hmm, yeah Sakura?"

"Are you okay? You look a bit upset.."

She asked Cordelia which she looked back at Sakura with a fake smile and laughed it off.

"Mhm, I'm fine. No need to worry about me."

Cordelia said in reply.

Though you knew what Sakura was going to ask anyway about your crush on Matsukawa which he doesn't know yet but soon he might find out about your secret crush on him.

Orrr... things might get worse when he marries the assist coach's daughter then you won't be able to tell him that you love him so much only a few knows about your crush on him.

And of how much you truly love him.

You really want to tell him how madly in love you are with Matsukawa Issei but he'll be married when you do tell him.

That you're badly in love with him he might reject you or he'll decide to cheat on his wife with you and get you pregnant within a night or so of love making.

Just you and him by each others side and might divorce his wife very soon or anytime later.

Maybe even when the child's born then he might divorce his wife who's likely to be pregnant.

With either his child or with the ex-boyfriend's child but he couldn't care if the child isn't his.

He'll surprise his ex-wife real soon with the printed off divorce papers.

"Anyways! Who's going to prom!!!"

Tooru asked them a bit happier than this morning when he got to school.

"Ohhh! Me and hiro are going."

Sakura said with her cheeky smile and got a kiss from her boyfriend.

"Me and Kunimi are going."

One of the first year girls said by the name of Harumi who smiled at her crush who just had a lazy smile on his face.

"Me and Kindaichi are going together as friends."

Haruki Fukushima said with a smile.

"Me and Watari are going together!"

Satsuki said with her casual smile.

And so forth which meant quite a few were going to prom at Aoba Johsai over here but that was until Tooru said his.

"Hajime over here asked me to prom already~"

Tooru said with a smile and a tiny screech when Hajime leaned forward for a kiss.

"Mmmh~ Haji!!! Not hereeee~"

Tooru let out a moan which was then stopped by Hajime who held his hand tightly squeezing it.

"Mmn~ Hajime!!"

"I know, I know. I love you. We can finish later."

That made Tooru to blush like a raspberry in front of his friends and team members.