🧚🏻__16

[ 1122 Words]

"After a long time.." Yoongi turned around to see who's voice was that. It wasn't familiar, so he stopped repairing his sword and turned. And there he was, those pointed ears, yes it's an elf.

"Don't give me that look handsome.. it says 'who are you' and by that, my heart hurts.." Heseok said, moving his red hair strand behind his pointed ear.

"Heseok..what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked as he kept his sword back in his scabbard.

"Oh you remember my name.. I feel like I'm falling for you again.." Heseok said stepping towards Yoongi, his deep voice has changed.. a softened sound poured from his lips. He peeped in to Yoongi's face.

Yoongi stepped back, "Just say why did you come..?" It was an emotionless voice, he seems like he's not caring about the elf before him.

"You've not changed, not at least a bit.. that same heartless person" Heseok said, his brighten smile faded, his lips curved downward. "I know, you and that grim reaper are not...."

He couldn't complete his words, Yoongi hold Heseok's chin with his fingers, the grip was tight.. his cat eyes glittered with anger, "Don't say a word about him.."

Heseok scared, he threw Yoongi's hand away, "Alright, I didn't come here to ask you to be my lover.. I just- just.." He gulped, wave of emotions flew through his heart, but non of those turned in to words.

---------
Years ago, when Taehyung was mentally miserable after his curse he had a fight with elves and he destroyed half of the elves, but with the interference of Sumshin, Jihyo and the grim reaper, Jimin the situation controlled. But so many elves were hurt and one of them was Lee Heseok, the younger son of  Lee Minho, the great king of elves.

That was the time he met Min Yoongi, Yoongi helped elves to find a new place, and Yoongi's kindness and his looks fluttered Heseok's heart. He fell in love with Yoongi.. he used to meet him, talk with him and spend more time with him, but one day when he confess his feelings Yoongi rejected him saying he only think about Heseok as a friend and nothing more. But Heseok's feelings never changed, Yoongi was the first person he felt like that.. but after his confession, Yoongi started avoiding Heseok, he stopped going hunting with him, their drinking hours faded, he avoid meeting him..

After some days Heseok found out that Yoongi's and Jimin's relationship.. so he stopped seeing Yoongi from far, he stopped following him without his acknowledgment.
---------

".....leave it, I came here to meet Taehyung.."

----------------

Jungkook was tired after his works, his friends asked him to stay with them and have a drink as it was their monthly payment day. Palace gave them a certain amount, they could satisfy.. But he was not in the mood for drinks, today was a busy day for him. He had to travel to two cities, with the main physicists of the palace. They went there to treat some patients. It was king's request, so he couldn't say no. The thing he wanted now was his bed, his legs start hurting.. he wanted to have a good sleep.

He opened the portal, "oh my god...I was scared.." he shouted as he saw someone was sitting on the doorstep of his house. But the person didn't seem heard him. He was sitting there his head was leaning on his knees. "Mister..." Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Oh wait, those ears.. I remember- I've seen them before... Mister.." he stepped towards the person but the person didn't raised his head. "Are you alri--.." 

In the next second, Jungkook didn't know what happened, a pair of arms held his hands back and tied them. "What-- are...." then his eyes were tied with a black colored cloth, "who are you... why?" Before his eyes were completely covered, he could see the person who was sitting in front of his doorstep, not the full face but he could see a dimpled cheeks of that person. "What do you want..? Who are you..?" He shouted, but a smooth but stern voice flew near his earlobe,

"You better, stop shouting.."

Jungkook didn't know what to do or say, he was confused, "I think there is a mis-understanding here.. mister I am an innocent young boy.."

In the next moment, he felt a pair of muscular arms wrapped around his waist, his foots hung in the air, someone has picked him up. "Hey, keep me down.. what are you doing.." he moved his legs.

"Do you want me to throw you to the floor or just stop shouting.." the person who hold him asked.

"Yes, keep me down.. wait what-- no don't threw me at the floor.."

"Just shut your little mouth then"

"Mister dimple, you there..? Well, you know.. I'm a young boy and I guess you are completely mis-understood.."

"Not-at-all"

"Alright, just can you please remove this cloth from my eyes, It's really dark.."

No reply received.

"Do you want money..? I have money.. You may don't know, I work in the palace and it's your lucky day.. guess what.. Today is our monthly payment day.."

"You can have all my money.. please take me home.."

"I'm a young boy, I didn't even have met love of my life yet.. you know I'm only twenty two.. this is so ungrateful.. God do unfair to me"

"If you don't stop talking, I tie your mouth"

"For real..? No.. alright, I'll stop.. but mister.. can I ask a last question, promise I stop talking.."

"What?"

"Can I have a milk, with a banana?"

"Yeonjun"

"Yes my lord,"

"Tie his mouth"

"What--no.. plea...."

------------

"I met your bride.." Heseok said walking behind Taehyung. "He's pretty, and kind as well.."

"What do you want Heseok..?" Taehyung started caressing the flute which was hung in his belt. Staring straight, no emotions in his almond eyes.

"Well, I have an idea.."

"What..? Why I feel like you are helping me.. I hate when people pity me"

"Oh, don't be an idiot.. I'm here to help you.. and you say I'm pitying you.." Heseok stopped, which make Taehyung also stop walking. A deep wave of wind flew, Taehyung closed his eyes and felt the warm of the surround.

"I'm going to help you and you are going to help me.. like an agreement.. Yes, I guess.. from this idea I'm going to aware you about, you'll be able to protect your bride from my brothers and I... alright I say it later,  first say your word..."

.......To be continued

🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻

End of the 16th chapter 💜

Enjoy reading..

Thanks for 1k reads.. 😊

--------------