almost died (TW) (#5)

Start from the beginning

"You really t-think theyll understand that i wanted to kill my ex-?"

"Ahahhh.. well.. i didnt say that, but maybe?" Coles puppy smile turned more into an akwardness smile.

"Its gonna be okay, i can hide for the 4 days y'know?" The Incubus said, letting out a sigh

"Really? Thanks- i promise ill make it up to you somehow" - All kinds of dirty thoughts ran trough The noiretts head as soon as he Heard that promise be społem out of Kai's mouth. He couldnt help but smile. Well, he couldnt wait till the parents left. Or maybe they could just be quiet? Getting caught was such a big turn on for him.
"Im going now- they're probably waiting for me" Kai said, while cole started blushing at what he was just thinking about. Leaving the room, Kai waved his hand, as a bye, which of course Cole waved back to, however he wished that he would kiss his cheek at least. Oh gosh, he loved that hotheaded Prince's touch so much!

Or did he love the Prince in fact?

This way or another, he found himself sitting on the floor, dick hard because of the fantasies about his summoner. Well, he at least knew what he will to to keep himself occupied.

***

"So, how's your love life going on?"- Maya asked both of her children.
"Its good. I've found a boyfriend, and you should definently meet him. I bet you will like him!"- Nya answered, smiling while looking at his brother, wondering how he will get out of this uncomfortable situation.

"And you Kai?" - the mother asked, excited for the answer.

"Ugh, its going great mom.. Can we talk about something else-?"  The mentioned one - Kai -  murmured.
"You told us in your letter about your new girlfriend, what was her name-? Skyia?" -their father - Ray - tried to remember.
"No, it was Skylor, and we're not together anymore." The Prince explained, looking at the clock hanging on the wall, to see how long does he have till he Has to pay a visit the Incubus.
"Oh, why? She was such a nice girl"- Maya asked worried.
"Because."- Kai answered, not wanting to talk about Skylor, "that backstabbing bitch" - how he called her.
The talk honestly just went on by then, Kai avoiding the topic of love  like it was pure poison to him.
Just then, he looked at the clock again and..
40 minutes already passed-?! Oh no, what about the Incubus left all alone by himself?? What if he is already dead-?!
"I-im sorry, i need to use the bathroom!" The Prince quickly informed, running straight into his room.
"Wasnt the bathroom that way?" The confused father asked, pointing in the  opposite direction.

***

"Fuck- you're alive there-?!" He rushed into the room, almost breaking his own room doors.
He looked around the room, and the first thing he saw was the Incubus sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. His eyes were barely open, and it was obvious he was out of any energy, almost dying.
"H-hey, im here-! Dont die on me-..!" He said, panicking, as he felt his eyes Water.
"K-kai..?" The Incubus muttered out, now lying on the boy sitting next to him.

Kai sighed with relief, as he found out that Cole was alive, small tear falling down his cheek.

As they lied there for about 3 minutes,   Cole slowly started to feel a bit better.
"I-im gonna come back in a few seconds. I need to tell them to go to sleep-" the prince said in a calm tone, still worried about the demon he summoned, as the mentioned one just nod his head once.

***

"Im sorry for my dissapearrence." He said, and the conversation formed again. After around 10 minutes, the parents said that they're tired, and Kai suggested that they should probably go to bed early. He lead them into their room, which had place maybe two rooms after his own one.
"Goodnight" Maya said, smiling at her child. "Goodnight" Kai answered.

As he went back, he passed Nya Who was just about to go to her room and rest. "Night sis" he murmured, and she replied with the same;"night".
He finally arrived at his destinied room after what was supposed to be a second, but turned into 18 minutes.

"Im back" he said quietly and calmly, looking at the noiret. The answer was just a small puppy smile, as always.
He helped him get off the ground, and lied him on their beds.
He started changing to his pyjama, knowing he Has nothing to be ashamed off since he always sleeps in his underwear.
The Incubus, a while ago dying, now slightly horny, watched him change, and as soon as the prince turned around, Cole moved his eyebrows in a certain way, Up and down.

When they both were finally laying in bed, the Incubus then moved to a more comfortable position, which was him facing the Prince, as Kai was laying on his side, and the Incubus on his stomach.

"Wanna fuck~?" Cole suddenly asked.

"Dude what the fuck-? Just a while ago you were literally dying!" Kai answered, shocked.

"So?"- the Incubus  answered
"So no. Maybe when my parents leave." He answered, slightly annoyed, but also slightly amused by the sudden change of moods in his summoned demon.
"Fine, but you're no fun.." the Incubus whined, and after a while, he already was heard snoring.
Kai just lied there for a while, watching Cole sleep. He leaned in a bit closer, wanting to give him a forehead kiss. He blushed as his lips slightly touched the other ones forehead, and almost immediently pulled himself away. "What was that?" He thought to himself, looking now at the ceiling of his room, ashamed of what he was trynna do.
"Y'know im still awake?" The Incubus out of suprise said, in a soft, happy tone, smiling.
"S-shut up." The Prince stuttered out, turning the other side.
He felt the Incubus put a hand on him. "Cole-." He quietly said.
"Fine.." the Incubus whined out.
"No., stay like that-." Kai answered to his suprise.
"Okay, okay, hothead" the noirett quietly laughed out.

______________________________________

Hi guyys! Im so sorry for posting this so late, but you know, school and stuff. Anyways, i Hope you're happy with this chapter, because im happy how it turned out. Make sure to leave some comments!
I had no motivation on this one, but special thanks to my friend for motivating me!
(1800 Words)

Have a suggestion? A request? Tell me about it in the comment section!

Love ya ❤️