I asked what was on his mind. He said he didn't bring his collar or his cuffs and he was having trouble getting his head in the right place. I walked over to him and gently pushed him to sit so I was over him as I held his face in my hands, smoothing over his features with interest.

"Do you think some missing leather is going to keep you from being mine," I asked. He stared up at me, lips slightly parted as I spoke. I slid one hand down and let it tighten slightly on the sides of his neck. "This'll have to do, won't it?"

"Yes, Sir," he breathed with dilated pupils and slightly upturned lips. "Please take me."

"Take you how?"

"However you want." I asked what he wanted. "You."

I let go of him briefly to undress. He watched carefully as more of my skin came into view, waiting patiently for my command to... to anything. He wanted whatever I could give him and he was practically begging to touch me by the time I got my shirt off.

"Master Gabriel," he said. "Please hurry."

"Don't rush me, pet."

He whimpered but still watched as I stepped out of my pants and took the belt off of them. "Hands." He presented his wrists and I strapped the leather around them. "How's that? Better?"

"Perfect, Sir. Thank you."

Perfect. "What would you like me to do to you?"

He thought for a moment before he quietly concluded. "May I give you oral?"

"And what would you get from that?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"A happy handler." He gave a cheeky smile.

I couldn't say no. Not when he'd asked so nicely and we finally had a chance to do something uninterrupted together, even if it was just head. I'd be grateful and it seemed like he would be too.

I snapped and pointed at a spot on the floor near me. "Get off the furniture."

I couldn't help myself and now I'd never stop myself from saying that from how quickly he slid into place on his knees like the good boy he was. He had a look on his face of shock that settled fast into arousal again.

Haydn pressed his face into my crotch and I let my hands get lost in his hair as he pressed and nudged and inspected. I unzipped my pants and lifted my cock from my underwear. He waited impatiently until I asked if he wanted his bone. He nodded eagerly.

"Take half," I said, and he obeyed, taking half of my manhood into his mouth. "Good boy. Tip."

With a growl, he pulled back until just the head of my member was in his mouth and his tongue lapped and swirled around it. He kept his bound hands set tentatively in front of himself on the floor with nothing else for him to do with them to an extent.

He lifted his gaze to mine, looking eager as his mouth teased the tip of my cock. He tilted his head to the side with a whine, as if asking if he could have more.

I took a handful of his hair like a handle. When we first started seeing each other, I never thought he'd be more than a dominant. He was so good at it and accommodating to my newness. I just figured it was all he did.

In hindsight, as he sat before me, obeying commands and seeking praise, it sort of made sense. I'm sure being a dom was fun—I was having fun now, enjoying the view and the pleasure I'd been given—but it was nothing like submitting.

I loved the way my brain would shut off in the middle of a scene. It was like a button had been pressed and I could forget everything about my normal life and focus on nothing but the here and now and my satisfaction through his satisfaction because he was a good dominant who cared about mine just as much as his. He even took enjoyment from watching me.