As the agents are now going to every corner, eyeing every People. These familiar faces, everyone one of these people have been in so many cases.

It's funny to think about, Woozi says last time.

Dk and Seungkwan arrives as they were seen following Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim.

Mrs. Kim noticed the men and eyes them, seungcheol had an eye contact and bows with his head. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim smiles and goes to their seat.

As Woozi signals dk and Seungkwan to just stand close to where Mrs. And Mr. Kim are.

That way everyone in the place are surrounded by the whole agents.

As that processes, you were taking moments to breathe as you and Jeno walked together finding both your parents.

You're somehow nervous or scared. It's not like you have any grudges to your father. Or maybe you have?

It's been so long since you've saw him, you're curious on how it would be like. To finally interact with him after a long time.

"Dad will be happy, I hope you will be too Y/N", Jeno says as both of you walked together.

You took a long sigh, "I also hope brother". Jeno laughs shortly hearing you call him that which made you giggled a long.

"There they are", Jeno looks at one big circle table, where Your father and his wife are sitting. Seeing his wife having a bump on her stomache, made you feel nauses. "Are you ready?". Jeno asks, making sure you're ready.

After Taking a deep breathe you nodded, "yes. Yes I am", You replied and nodded.

Jeno smiles at you, a comforting smile. As both of you walk to your parents direction.

Both of you finally arrives at the table, Jeno earned your father's attention.

" Dadddd hey", Jeno calls out to both of your father, your father was shock and smiles. As he hugs Jeno patting his back.

"Jeno! My son.. I didn't expect you to come here", Your father says and looks at his son.

Jeno laughs, "Surprise surprise dad", Jeno smiles. Which also made your father smile. His wife also greeted Jeno.

Jeno kisses both of your step-mother's hand and bowed  to her, she was smiling in awe.

You stood there somehow freezing at your spot, don't know what to say nor do.

Then your father finally notices you, his eyes was shock as ever.

Jeno sees this, "oh haha.. and dad..
y/N is with me",, Jeno tells and looks at you.

You locked eyes with your father, both of you froze on your spot. He was stunned to see you, on how much you have grown up.

You stared right into his eyes just to remember all those memories.

The way he stared at your mother's head that's running with blood.

Shaking off your thoughts you bowed to your father and smiles forcibly to him.

"Good evening Dad.. it's been so long", You greeted your father and smiles at him. Your father smiles at you and hugs you, shocking you feeling his embrace.

A dad's embrace.

"My daughter.. my beautiful daughter..", Your father chuckles softly and caresses your back, you couldn't move or you wouldn't even dare to move.

Even though how much he treats you good now. He can't change how you see him as.

His wife gasps and smiles seeing you two reunite once again.