ˢⁱˣ

➪ the first time he opens up to her

chase and his friends were all out before the christmas holiday, with the richards male driving him and his friends around, "does anyone have any kind of where we're going?"

emma questioned from the back seat in chase's car, the only two people who knew were chase and zack who were taking their friends to the arcade that they all loved, "you'll like it, don't worry," chase reassured his passengers.

sab looked at her friends, "now that seems suspicious," she stated as chase playfully rolled his eyes at what sab said, to what sab saw slapping the back of chase's head who stopped at a red light, "ow! sab,"

he said turning around to look at the brunette headed girl who had a cheeky smile on her lips, "that wasn't me," she said as chase shook his head turning back seeing the light go green.

"i know where we're going now,"

soph said from beside her girlfriend in the back seat of chase's tesla, "where?" emma, anna and sab all said to the mosca female seeing zack shake his head at soph for not to say anything, "you'll have to wait and see,"

"not you two,"

____

the arcade was alright.

chase wasn't really having that much fun, compared to what he'd normally have as his mind was someplace else, "where's chase?" sab questioned when not seeing the richards boy around where they were, "i think he's over there,"

her eyes went to where she saw the richards male standing in front of a big wheel, standing in a daze, "chase?" her hand reached out and touched his arm to what the lad jumped, his hand coming to his chest, "god, sab don't scare me like tha—"

"are you okay?"

he hummed as sab narrows her eyes, "are you sure cause—" chase looked down the shorter female, "i'm okay," he stated as sab stopped him from moving away, "chase, what's going on with you?"

the richards lad looked around the arcade before he pulled sab into a photo booth, "you can tell me," she reassured as chase looked at the screen in front of him, "i just—" he lets out a breath where sab's hand comes to his arm, "you can tell me, i won't tell anyone,"

"zack knows, i just—"

her thumb rubs over his arm, as chase looked down at where her hand was meeting sabrina's eyes seeing that he could trust her, "i just don't really open up to people, not the way that you do with like emma or anna," sab nods her head at that, "i tend to put it to the back of my mind, and just forget about it, until i can't,"

"mm-hmm,"

sab hummed understanding where chase came from, "i don't like showing my emotions to people, i've never been good with them," he admitted truthfully, "ugh, it's just such a shit mood to be in right now," he commented, "why? why is a shit mood to be in, right now?" she repeated.

chase looked at the quesada girl, her brown eyes looking at his blue eyes, "um—" the richards boy moved his eyes away from sab's scratching at the back of his neck, seeing their friends coming over to where they sat, "do they have food here?"

emma questioned sliding into the booth, the two of them sat in, "i think so," chase admitted when he sees the barcode on the table's menu, "you have to order it on the website," he stated as emma scanned the barcode seeing the menu.

sabrina took glances at chase who spoke to his best friend, where emma was talking about the menu options.

she understood how chase felt like he couldn't open up to someone, especially since she felt the same most of the time.