ᵒⁿᵉ

➪ where the ex-sway boy's music
has been put on spotify

chase richards had been on tiktok ever since the app became popular with the richards twins going to los angeles when their career started becoming something with the twins starting the sway boy house alongside bryce hall, jaden hossler, anthony r...

chase richards had been on tiktok ever since the app became popular with the richards twins going to los angeles when their career started becoming something with the twins starting the sway boy house alongside bryce hall, jaden hossler, anthony reeves, kio cyr and griffin johnson.

the youngest richards boy had became close friends to zack lugo as he also skateboarded a little whenever he was overwhelmed with music deadlines.

"my man," zack bro hugged his best friend who smiled when he let people into his home, smiling at his brother's new girlfriend gabriela moura that the younger richards boy had learnt some portuguese for, "olá gabi, como estás?," he said with a charming smile, as gabi smiled at her boyfriend's brother, "learning some portuguese for me?"

chase nods his head, "of course, of course," he repeated as the moura female looked at him with a chuckle, olivia, his and josh's little sister stood next to the moura female with gabi's friend duda, shaking her head at chase's words, "always wants to flirt," she said to her brother who just smiled, "go inside, and have fun for once,"

olivia stuck her middle finger up at her older brother who playfully rolled his eyes greeting more of his friends into his home.

his blue eyes went around the living room that he was throwing a party in, catching a brown headed girl dancing to a song that he was singing in along with three blondes and zack lugo, "zack!"

chase called his best friend over to where he stood near the drink area, holding a red solo cup in hand, "congrats on the song," zack said when he came towards his best friend, "yeah, thanks," he bro hugged his friend before turning zack around to where he last was with his girlfriend and friends, "whose the brunette?" he questioned his best friend.

"sabrina.." zack said to chase who furrowed his eyebrows tryna think on whether he had met a sabrina before, "is she single?" he asked another question, "i don't think if she's ready for a relationship right now,"

zack commented as chase chuckled, "neither am i, bud, i just wanted to know if she was single," he admitted to his friend, "i'm not a homewrecker," he said truthfully to what zack nods his head.

"she's stunning, bro,"

the richards boy couldn't kept his eyes off of the short brunette headed girl, "her ex boyfriend was cooper," zack said when he looked at his friend, "is that the guy that dave and josh made fun of for wearing a crop top who passed away," zack nods his head, "yeah,"

chase ran a hand through his hair, "i am still gonna go up to her," he said as zack looked at his friend, "don't say i didn't warn you," chase playfully rolled his eyes at what zack said before making his way through the crowd to where "sabrina" stood with her friends.

"hi,"

sabrina turned around looking to the richards boy who she knew from all of her ex friends about what type of relationship they had with the youngest richards boy, sabrina took a glance at the player.