#65 end

Haha tite :D (damn a year before I finished the end chapter)

"I'm so sorry Dream, I like Alex..." I told him with a guilty look

I feel bad but... This is better than giving him false hopes.

He smiled in defeat as he looked at me with those eyes "I thought so..."

My eyes widen in surprise, hearing what he said "W-what do you mean?"

"Y/n, I knew that you loved Alex not just as a friend, but despite knowing that painful truth. I still loved you, hoping that even just a little I could get a chance with you. But now that you've realized your feelings, it's now impossible." He told me with a relieved smile on his face "Please don't feel bad for me... It's true that I'm upset about it but I do feel happy that you stayed true to what you feel despite knowing that you'll hurt someone, you still followed your heart."

His sudden sentence made me feel somewhat relieved, but I can't ignore the fact that he's in pain on the inside. It's just like he's wearing a mask for me to see that he's alright.

"Dream... I'm so-"

"I'm just glad that you're not forced to love me, Y/n. Please don't apologize."

I stayed quiet, nodding at his sentence "I understand..."

I've rejected Dream... And now I'll have to confess my feelings to Alex.

~~~

I'm currently beside a fountain and the place where the twitchcon is happening is kinda near where I am.

Yes, I went to twitchcon.

I tagged along with dream and decided to keep it a secret, only between the two of us since I'm planning on surprising Alex who didn't know that I came here, and I'll also confess to him right here.

I took a deep breath, It makes me nervous just thinking about it.

I looked around me and saw a lot of people going towards the direction where the twitchcon is happening, a lot of them are using the Dream team merch, Quackity's merch and also... Techno's.

I smiled at the sight of Techno's merch getting worn by a fan.

I didn't wear any flashy clothes since I didn't want to stand out too much, it'll be a pain if I get recognized right now since I don't have someone with me to help me handle the crowd.

Speaking of someone with me...

I looked at the direction where I saw a familiar person and recognized that it was Sapnap with cap and mask, randomly walking around this area.

It wasn't long until he looked this way and recognized me making him kinda run at me with a confused and surprised look.

"Y/n?? I thought you weren't coming!" He told me

I awkwardly laughed "Well... It was supposed to be a secret between me and Dream."

He raised an eyebrow at me "so you're keeping things from us now huh? Wow okay"

I laughed "No! It's not like that, it was supposed to be a surprise." I explained "And also... I've rejected Dream, and now I'm planning on confessing to Alex about how I feel."

He looked at me surprised "Damn what?! Is that why Dream looked like he just snotted some crack? His eyes were kinda swollen."

Hearing that made me feel a little guilty, but that wasn't part of my concern now. Dream accepted it and it was normal to feel that way after getting rejected.

I told Sapnap my plan and he immediately agreed on it. The plan was to let the show start without me, and then after a while Sapnap would excuse himself and act like he needed the bathroom but he's actually going to get me and come back to stage with me.