#38 oblivious

You're walking in a park with this green man talking to him about your vacation with your dad in London. It's like 6pm and you need to leave very soon because you don't want your dad worrying.

"Yeah... I'm very happy for you"

You smiled "thank you, I haven't seen him for years and now we're having a vacation together"

Dream smiled at you before checking his watch "It's getting late y/n, I should drive you to your house"

"N-no It's fine Dream"

"I insist, I don't want you walking down a dodgy place"

You giggled at his thoughtfulness and decided to just let him. You two hopped on his car and drove you to your house, it wasn't long since the park is just a couple of blocks from your house.

You were about to leave the car when Dream grabbed your hand stopping you, you looked at him asking what's wrong

"I- uhh, when's your flight to London?"

"Tomorrow..." You answered

He slowly nodded. You thought he was letting your hand go but you were wrong...

He pulled you hand bringing your face close to his. He leaned closer, you thought he was going to kiss you but he stopped making your lips a few millimetres away from his

"D-Dream..."

"Can I?"

Without thinking, you took the honor of leaning in pressing your lips in his.

PATRICIA! WTF

Dream smiled against your lips before kissing back. He held your hand tight while his other hand cupped your cheek as he kissed you passionately.

You had your hand on his shoulder while he's holding your other hand on his lap. You admit weren't thinking, you were SO FUCKING DUMB but you were melting on his lips.

As soon as you're starting to lose air, you quickly pulled away.

You knew you fucked up

"I-I'm sorry..." you said before quickly leaving the car, he called your name many times but you just went inside your house straight to your room closing the door behind you.

There's only one person you can talk to about this situation...

"Alex..." you whispered as you sat down on your chair going to Discord and called Alex

With only one ring, he answered "hey baby"

"Alex I fucked up!" you straight up shouted

He giggled "What? Why?"

"I did a terrible mistake! I'M SO. FUCKING. DUMB" you said slamming your fist on your desk

"What? Tell me!"

"I-... I-" you sighed unable to continue your sentence and just faked cried "AaaAaaA I can't do this!"

"y/n just tell me what happened"

"I KISSED DREAM!" you shouted pressing your palms on your face

"W-what?..."

"And that was so dumb! I was an absolute idiot! I DIDN'T THINK BEFORE KISSING HIM"

"W-why...? Why did you kiss him?" he asked "Do- Do you like him?"

"No!... Well kinda- I DON'T KNOW. He's my friend and there was this part of me where I wanted him so much that's why I kissed him!"