#60 surprise

"W-what...?" I asked shocked "Y-you need help... With the baby?" I asked making Will look at me in curiosity

"Y-yes... Your dad was the only one working for the both of me and the baby, now he's gone and all of his inheritance went to you so please help me" she pleaded "I don't have anything to pay the hospital bills and I'm sick too..."

I had mixed feelings while listening to her in the phone. I hate her... But I can't just ignore the baby

As I'm overthinking about it, Wilbur then tapped my shoulder "You alright? Quackity and I are worried" he said holding my phone up to show me that Alex is still on the phone

I smiled "Y-yeah just wait a minute..."

That's my father's baby that's in need of my support... Technically my half sibling, I can't ignore them.

But I still haven't fully recovered from my father's death...

I sighed making my decision and went back on her "Okay, I'll help the baby, the baby only... I have my own personal problems so I can't afford to add two others"

"Yes! Thank you, even if it's only the baby. Thank you so much"

*tomorrow*

"You sure you're gonna be alright?" Will asked who helped me carry my luggage up the plane

I chuckled "not sure but I think I can manage"

"Well that seems alarming isn't it?" Will said making me laugh "Always call someone if you're having problems alright?"

I gave him a smile "Yes sir"

He gave me a tight hug before leaving the plane, I gave him a last wave before the plane took off to florida.

I took my earphones and listened to music to avoid boredom but then I slowly fell asleep for an hour or two before I unexpectedly woke up by my phone going off with message notifications.

Alex is short
-Y/N
-hellooooooo
-HELLO?!
-oi
-OI

Y/n is also short
-Alex wtf ;-;
-I was sleeping
-what do you want

Alex is short
-your love and attention
-I MISS YOU

Y/n is also short
-You can come to Florida if you want
-I actually miss you too

Alex is short
-I can't :(
-I still have so much to do in my law school

Y/n is also short
-Well it's okay

After that short conversation with Alex I put down my phone and just took a short nap before the plane finally arrived at Florida

I got my luggages and rode a taxi to my house and just dropped myself in bed since it was like 4am.

8:45am

I backread Hentami and I's conversation to look for the name of the hospital she's in. After I double checked everything I needed, I finally left my condominium locking the door and went to the hospital she told me about.

As I arrived, I entered the hospital and asked about her to the lady on the desk, she said she's in room 4 in floor 3 so I walked up the stairs to floor 3 and searched for room 4.

I entered the room with a slight knock after opening the door. There I saw the girl my dad has been seeing without telling me, she was holding her baby breastfeeding him.

I admit she's beautiful but I still can't help it but to feel slight anger towards her...

She looked at me with a shocked face "Y-y/n, you actually came..."

"I can't ignore my father's son... And my half-brother"

"Thank you..."

She explained everything to me, about the payment and her medicines. Thankfully the medicine doesn't affect the milk she produces for the baby. Her only problem is the payment and everything that costs to take care of the baby.

"I'll help you for now but once you get better, get a job for your baby. I'll still continue to visit him and give him support but only half the amount"

She smiled and nodded

"That things aside... What did you name him?"

She looked at the baby "Amine..."

I stayed there for a while until it got dark, a nurse assisted her to do her daily routine such as taking a bath and eating and I volunteered to take care of the baby while she does that

It was getting dark when I decided to call it a day so I said my goodbyes to Hentami and baby Amine before leaving.

I rode a taxi to my condominium and climbed up the stairs of the building, as I was about to pull out my keys when I arrived at my door, I noticed that it was unlocked.

My blood felt cold, I was debating on checking inside or calling the cops but maybe I just forgot to lock it so I went inside.

The house was the same as I remember when I left except the men's shoes that's placed beside the couch and a jacket on the table.

As I was about to call the cops someone suddenly opened my room door startling the both of us, I flinched screaming the first curse word that came to my mind "DIPSHIT"

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" The man exclaimed as he saw me

I looked at ahead of me and I can't believe who it was, I almost thought it was fake until I walked up to him and slapped his cheeks "Alex?!"

He held his face that I slapped "What'd you do that for?!"

I smiled helplessly before jumping in his arms "I missed you!"

He hugged back "I missed you too"

"I thought you said you have things to do for law school" I asked pulling away from the hug

"I had to lie since it's a surprise" he laughed "Thankfully I have your spare keys that you gave me last time I visited here"

I crossed my arms against my chest "So that's how... I thought someone broke into my house"

He laughed ruffling my hair "You're so paranoid"

"I didn't know you were coming okay?!"

"Well... How did your visit at the hospital go?"

I sighed sitting on the couch and he followed "It was fine honestly, she was really nice. Makes me feel bad about hating her..."

"Why do you hate her anyways?"

"She already knew that my dad has a daughter and she still dated him" I stated as Alex placed his arms around my shoulders

"She must really love your dad, y/n" He said "I'd still love you if we were in that situation"

I scoffed "Even if it's Dream's child?" I asked

He laughed "Why bring Dream into this?!"

"I don't know, maybe y'all are always up in each other's throats?"

He just chuckled before suddenly kissing my forehead catching me off guard "Honestly we're doing good now... We realized that us fighting would bring you farther from us so we settled down the beef thingy"

"Oh? I'm impressed..."

"Yeah, Wilbur and Sapnap talked us out about it"