DEKAÉXI.

"Lyssa,"

Felix whispered, appearing to be in a expressive conflict between making rational decisions to avoid them getting caught or wether to let her continue,

"If you don't stop, you're going to get us fucked."

He muttered, quickly glancing around him to
make sure there wasn't any suspicious movement.

However, Lyssa didn't care to listen.

He chuckled at her ignorance, amidst the intense sensation of sheer pleasure that rose to his throat.

Letting out a husk moan, his hand roped with her hair as he tugged his fistful gently - doing this as a form of warning, as he was too occupied to form a coherent sentence.

"Keep tugging my hair like you are, Catton, and you'll be the one getting fucked."

Lyssa threatened, a daring smirk smeared across her face as she hooked her fingers underneath his belt.

"You don't like it?," He cocked his head, sporadic heaving breaths intermittently following each word as he began to loosen his grip.

Lyssa was quick to raise her hand to the back of her head and place hers atop his, forcing his hand back into position - squeezing his wrist to signal him to regain the tightening grip he had on her hair from before.

He whispered an "Oh," under his breath, registering her eagerness for him to continue his actions - a refreshing, invigorating gushing of adrenaline sterilising his veins like he were injected with an opioid.

And though he'd taken many varying types of classified opioids, Felix Catton had never experienced such a high as he were experiencing now.

For if only he could liquidise Lyssa's entrapping essence, contain it in a cannula, and inject it - pumping continuously into his body - every vein, every limb, every thought motivated by her.

Felix Catton thought we was addicted to cocaine when he was seventeen - after he and his boarding school mates would steal bags of it from their father's office drawers while at home for summer.

But now, he had experienced what real addiction felt like.

He'd unknowingly felt the draining withdrawal.

The pitiful pathetic-ness of an attempt to adjust to a new way of life without Lyssa Sol being involved, which he'd managed to pretend to achieve well.

For it was until she was there - directly before him, that he knew he was unsafe from the lack of self-control when it came to her.

For Felix welcomed Lyssa with the most open arms - letting her dissolve on his charm-speaking tongue like an acid tab.

And fucking hell, did he love every second of it.

"Lyss, you're driving me insane."

Felix pressed his lips behind her ear as he spoke - his voice creating a ticklish hum against her skin that made Lyssa giggle.

"I tend to have that affect on people," Lyssa purred.

Tugging teasingly upon his belt, Lyssa advanced her dragging, yet gentle touch beneath his shirt and upwards of his abdomen - feeling his skin tighten and his muscles contract at the sensation of her cold hands upon his naked skin.

Lyssa Sol was the humanoid embodiment of a narcotic.

For her scent lined the inside of his nose like a fresh line of cocaine.

Her touch providing a pleasurable, yet hazy anaesthesia that were absorbed by his veins that detached him temporarily from reality.

He wished he could take a draw from her spirit like a blunt - to have a fragment of her soul integrate with his own - like he were to carry a part of her wherever he went.