"Be safe." She said hugging him.

"Always." He replied squeezing her tightly.

"I love you." She told him letting out the hug

"I love you more pretty girl." He said

She then locked the door behind him as he walked out the door.

She hated when Zylin left early and came back the entire next day. She didn't know exactly what he did but she did know it wasn't legal so it scared her. She made sure to text and call throughout the day and make sure he was okay.

She went back up to her room and continued doing her makeup.

"Alright y'all so let's hurry and finish this makeup so we can get into the outfit of the day." She said clasping her hands together.

. .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ| 1:45ᴘᴍ |ɢʀᴏᴄᴇʀʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ

.    .

"Where have you been? Nobody loves me like you do." She sung and she pushed her cart down the isle grabbing the chips Zylin wanted.

"Alright y'all I'm getting these funky ass chips Zylin was complaining about earlier cause I love him OR WHATEVER!" She rolled her eyes.

"Imma get some other stuff from a different store so I can give him a facial and stuff probably tomorrow. Comment if you guys want a video on that." She smiled before snapping her camera off.

She kept going down the isle looking at chips as she spotted her sister and mom shopping with her niece as well.

"TETE!" Her niece serenity yelled running over to her.

"Hey my pretty baby." She smiled picking her up.

"Tete can I go with you?" Serenity asked

"I don't know let's ask." Nedaya said.

"Hey Destiny , hey momma." She spoke.

"Hey." They replied flatly.

Already know this finna be some bullshit.

Nedaya knew her family really didn't care for her and she knew exactly why but she didn't give a damn.

"Surprised you not knocked up yet." Her mom rolled her eyes.

"You gone make a comment about that every time I see you?" Nedaya asked.

"I mean you are living with this nigga , ain't no way y'all still just friends . You not buying all these expensive ass clothes yo self you obviously giving somethin up. A 'lavish' life don't come that easy and you not fooling me." Her mom replied.

"I'm not fucking to stay where I'm at. We go half on bills and yes I did buy these 'expensive' clothes with MY MONEY but you wouldn't know nothing about that." She replied.