And Then There Were 20 PT. 1

At Belle Wood Elementary a brown haired boy with green eyes was folding a paper airplane. This was Ben Tennyson.

"Don't do it Ben" A boy sitting next to him said. This was Ren Archer Ben's best friend.

Unfortunately Ben didn't listen and threw the paper airplane making it hit the back of their teacher's head.

"Why do I even bother?" Ren thought.

Just then the final bell rang which means school was over and was now the start of summer vacation.

"Yes outta here!" Ben said as he and Ren walked out the door.

"Benjamin" The teacher said making him stop. "Could I have a word with you before you go?"

"Aww man" Ben sighed.

"I tried to warn you Ben but you wouldn't listen" Ren as he stepped outside the door.
____________________________________

Later Ren saw Ben standing in front of the Cash and J.T. the school bullies.

"What are you gonna do about it Tennyson?" J.T. asked.

Ben was about to speak until he saw Ren standing behind the bullies as he smirked.

"I'm not gonna do anything" Ben said "But he will"

Cash and J.T. turned around as their eyes widened at sight of Ren who had his arms crossed and did not look happy.

"Ren!" The bullies said in unison.

"H-hey Ren how's it going?" J.T. said in a scared tone.

"We were just saying bye to our buddy Ben here" Cash said as he laughed nervously.

Ren didn't say anything. He just stood there with his arms still crossed and squinted his eyes.

"So uh, yeah we're just gonna leave now. Come on J.T." Cash said.

"Right behind ya Cash" J.T. said.

But just as the bullies were about to leave Ren grabbed them by the back of their shirt and yanked them back towards as the bullies let out girlish like screams.

"It's the last day of school, so I'm gonna let you both off with a warning" Ren whispered sinisterly in their ears "But if I see you anywhere near Ben or anyone else for that matter I'll squash you like the bugs you are. Am I clear?"

"Yeah very clear!" Cash said completely scared.

"Crystal clear!" J.T. said in the same tone.

"Good, now get out of my sight" Ren said. He then let the bullies go and they ran off screaming.

"Thanks man" Ben said as the friends fist bumped "I don't know how you do it"

"It's called standing up for yourself Ben" Ren said "I suggest you start doing it cause I'm not gonna be around all the time to bail you out of trouble"

"Yeah I know....." Ben said sadly.

Just then an elderly man in his late 50's drove up in an RV. This was Ben's Grandpa Max.

 This was Ben's Grandpa Max