8. decision

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was holding Heera's hands in his hands because she was faint at that time too. Mrs. Kim was also sitting with a worried face.

Suddenly the door opened and Mr. Kim Minho entered, trailing behind him was Yoongi too who was on his way when he received Minho's call and about the sudden appearance of Jungkook.

"What happened?" He shouted when he saw his son with teary eyes. Taehyung burst into tears and hugged his father. He then told him all the things.

"Then... then I call Eomma and we bring Noona home... appa I'm scared. What if they kill me or Noona? I don't wanna die appa..." Taehyung was sobbing badly so Yoongi who was silent all the time, decided to speak.

"It's okay... I'll handle this situation more carefully, just be calm he will not come in front of you, calm down." Taehyung looked at Yoongi whose face didn't show any emotion but tried to console the small fluff ball who was crying hysterically.

"Did he do something? Tell me the truth okay bear." Mr. Kim checked his expression to see any discomfort but couldn't find any.

"No... he didn't harm me appa, but he said me... he will take me with him," Taehyung told everyone while fidgeting his sweater paws. Worry was laced on his beautiful face but before anyone could speak Heera groaned and opened her eyes.

"Noona... Noona... are you fine? I was so scared..." he started crying while holding her hands in his.

She groaned and sat up while holding her head as it was throbbing wildly. Mrs. Kim helped her.

"I'm fine... I don't know what happened, someone was behind me... then someone sprayed something and I don't know what happened after that..."

Mrs. Kim scooped her in her arms and kissed her hair. Taehyung also hugged her.

"Thank God my children are safe so don't talk about it anymore. Thanks, officer Yoongi, I hope you will take care of this matter wisely."

Yoongi nodded and left the hour while dialing a number.

The night became very long for all of them as both Mr. And Mrs. Kim asked Taehyung and Heera to sleep in their room.

Firstly, Heera tried to console them but after some tears from her mother, she finally agreed.

Taehyung was lying on his father's side beside the couch and Heera was on the bed with her mom. The Silence engulfed the room as the night was dark but nobody was sleeping.

Taehyung looked around and thought about Jeon, whom he met in the evening.

"Then come with me... I'll leave your noona and your family."

"I'll watch for you... until you turn twenty.

And tell your parents not to run away from me. If they try to run again. I'll take you that day."

He sighed and took a decision for his family and tried to sleep to keep in mind that he would talk about it tomorrow to his family.

Jin woke up at midnight with thirst but the bottle was empty he sighed and walked to the kitchen to fill it. He saw Jungkook standing on the terrace when he was returning from the kitchen. He contemplates whether to go to him or not.

Jungkook was admiring the stary calm but cold night. He was in his sleeping dress, long hair falling on the perfect face of his sharp features, but in that dark Jin could see the twinkle in his dark orbs so he decided to ask him because he always loved him as his baby brother.

"Why are you standing here alone? At this time? It's too late." He asked politely not to trigger the Mafia King. Who knows what he thought at that time and did?

Jungkook turned to him with a smile on his lips that shocked Jin to the core.

"What if I ask the same question?" His deep voice resonates in the eerie silence of the night.

"Actually... when I woke up I found my bottle empty so I was in the kitchen to fill my bottle."

Jungkook hummed and again looked at the sky. Jin shivered with the cold but again decided to told him.

"Warm milk helps to sleep peacefully."

Jungkook stares at him with a questionable look so Jin elaborates.

"I can bring warm milk if you say... it will help to sleep."

Jungkook again turned to the view and heard a defeated sigh from Jin and some steps but spoke finally.

"Bring milk to my room. I'm going to my room." Jin stopped when he heard him, a smile decorated on his lips so he nodded although he was facing Jungkook's back but with a smile he walked back to the kitchen to bring milk.

Jin was standing with milk and about to knock at the door but Jungkook opened the door and gestured for Jin to come inside.

He was not afraid of him but maybe sometimes. He entered the room and placed the glass on the table where he saw many pictures of a boy, an adorable boy.

Jungkook grabbed the glass and drank the milk staring at the same pictures.

"He is Taehyung... the Kim Minho's son.

I want your help..."

Jin froze for a moment,

the Mafia King wants help.

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Heyyy

I know it's a short one but I'll update soon.

So stay calm and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜