Bio and Voice lines

Name: Y/n

Age: 19

Height: 5'11

Vision/Delusion type: Dendro and electro (Electro is unlocked later in the story)

Weapon type: Catalyst/Swords

Voice lines:

Hello: Greetings Traveler, My name is Y/n and it's nice to finally meet you, Hmm?... Ah, Right... Still cautious I see... Good... It's better to be safe then sorry.

Chat: Talking: So then traveler, Do want some food? I have some spare meat and veggies on me, I can make you something that I Just made last week, Though... Keep your flying pest away from the kitchen, I don't want her to eat everything before you can even have a taste.

Chat: Medicine: Its always important to know and have many types of medical supplies on hand... Just make sure your little friend doesn't go after my medicinal sweets.

Chat: Powers: ... I envy You and those that have a vision, You know. When I was a child I always dreamed of having a vision of my own but thanks to the Tsaritsa, I can finally live my dream of using one of the Seven elements. My dream may have come true but there's this nagging feeling in me that I should have waited a little bit longer.

When it rains: *Sigh* i love the rain, it's always nice to look at but it's Also a pain when your clothes get wet, especially after you wash them.

After the rain: Excuse me, I need to wring my coat first before I let it dry.

When it snows: ...This reminds me of my home, Back at Snezhnaya. I may hate the cold but it's always... nostalgic for me.

Good morning: *Yawn* I'm up...I'm up... Just *Yawn* Five more minutes....

Good afternoon: Good afternoon! Hmm? Oh, Don't mind me. I'm just making my newest dish so far, I call it "Sinigang".

Good evening: Evening, are you Still doing some commissions? I worry that you'll overwork yourself to death if you continue at this rate.

Good Night: Sleep well my friend, May your dreams be filled with those you love and cherish.

About Y/n: Traveler: i may not know what it feels like to lose a sibling nor do i ever understand what it's like to lose some of your family but I'll help them find Their missing sibling, no matter what i'll give them a helping hand.

About Y/n: Inazuma: it's a beautiful country, the sakura trees, The shrines, and the scenery. it just makes the place breath taking, i can see why many people like to live here. But there's just little issue... who in their right mind will live on an island that has been pelted by thunder 24/7?! If the Tsaritsa told me to stand under a thunderstorm with a metal pole then that's the sign i need to resign!

About Traveler: Helping others: I know it's nice to help others but... aren't we supposed to look for their siblings? I was proud when they refused to help the kamisato girl but she tricked them into helping by making them guilty... Including me, since I'm also part of the problem.

About Visions: (Old) ... I wish i had a genuine vision. i mean i do have a delusion but i wanted a vision, a real bonafide vision.

About Visions: (New) I wonder if my vision represents my current situation?

Something to Share: Every time I visit Liyue, Me And Xiangling will always have a cook off to see who makes the best dish. We're both tied for now but i know this new dish i made will help me win the next one.

Interesting Things: i sang in a choir once though I was forced to sing since it was in a church back at Snezhnaya but i always practice singing when i'm alone. Heh, maybe one day i'll let you hear me sing.

Y/n's Hobbies: I like to read books, sometimes I like to make some new and experimental dishes, other times I like to listen to music after a long day of work.

Y/n's troubles: I can't draw... nor paint... And I'm terrible at staying focused.

Favorite food: Noodles, Pasta, Soups, those three are my favorite types of food... Wait, are the noodles a part of the pasta category?

Least Favorite food: ... I know i'll get executed for this but the shogun's cooking is horrendous.

Receiving a gift: Dislike: ... I know you hate me right now but i think this is a bit... Unnecessary.

Receiving a gift: Likes: Woah, How did you know I like these? I never told you about that I like these, So how did you know?

Receiving a gift: Loves: Oh, Uh... Y-You didn't need to you know, Though... It is nice to receive something you love, i'm just more curious on how you know i love these?

Birthday: Today's your birthday? Well lucky for you i was making a cake, i was going to make this for myself but seeing as today is your birthday. I decided to make this your birthday cake, now then, what flavored do you want it to be?