Maybe it's because you ate too much last night?

  The steamed buns made by grandma were particularly delicious, and she had missed this taste for a long time, so she ate three of them in one go...

  Then she fell asleep, but she kept having nightmares. She couldn't keep her eyes open as soon as she got in the car this morning. Open your eyes.

  At this moment, Gu Chen and his group were clearing the way, and Xiao Huangmao followed closely behind, driving fairly smoothly.

  Xie Ning squinted in confusion for a while. She always felt strange in her dreams, and something flashed before her eyes.

  Between the electric light and flint.

  A two-story supermarket named Tianrun flashed before her eyes, and light and shadow suddenly fell on the faces of hundreds of zombies at the entrance of the supermarket.

  The rate of corruption seems to have accelerated a lot.

  Because these zombies looked a bit more disgusting than yesterday.

  Following the flickering light, Xie Ning's eyes were fixed on the top floor of the supermarket.

  A tattered zombie sat cross-legged on the platform like a cultivator, as if it was absorbing the essence of the sun and moon. It suddenly opened its eyes and roared in the east direction.

  A dizzying feeling came over instantly.

  Xie Ning also suddenly opened her clear eyes and sat upright.

  "Are you awake?" Song Youai was startled by her large movements, and quickly turned to look at her daughter, "What's wrong?"

  "There are zombies." Xie Ning murmured, her expression gradually becoming serious: "It seems to be a zombie Mutated zombies."

  The window of the "Tuk Tuk" car was tapped twice.

Chapter 73 There is no concept of time!

  Only then did Xie Ning realize that the car had stopped, and Ji Taixian's confused face was printed outside the car window.

  "Sister Ning."

  As the car window fell, Ji Taixian's voice became clearer and clearer, "Let's wait for two minutes. Brother Chen is going to receive a space team member. He will be there soon, five minutes at the latest."

  "No. Take the elevated road?" Xie Ning frowned.

  "You can't walk on the Tailang Road elevated highway. There are cars on it. It will be even more troublesome to get up and down." Ji Taixian looked at her with a smile, "Follow me, sister Ning, don't worry, we will definitely reach Sioux City within two hours." "

  We can still have lunch in Su City."

  There was no hint of laughter on Xie Ning's face, "Where are you planning to go? Have you checked the road below?"

  "Sister, please wait." Ji Taixian turned around and ran away, It didn't take long for him to pull a gentle man with gold-rimmed glasses to the car.

  "Hello, I'm Lu Wei."

  Xie Ning nodded, "Hello, can you show me the route you planned?"

  "Okay." Lu Wei handed her a map and said simply. The route down.

  Xie Ning listened carefully, opened the map and pointed, "Is this a two-story supermarket?"

  "Yes, it's the largest Tianrun supermarket nearby. Is Miss Xie planning to pass by here and go in to collect supplies? Is this the case? I need to ask what the boss means..."

  "No." Xie Ning interrupted Lu Wei with a serious face, "How far is this Tianrun supermarket from our current location?" "

  About six kilometers away."

  "No. Are there any other routes to the supermarket?"

  Although I don't understand why I dreamed of a first-level mutated zombie on the rooftop of the second-floor supermarket, it's best to take a detour to avoid wasting precious rescue time.

  "Aren't you going to take the Tianrun Supermarket route?" Lu Wei was obviously stunned for a moment, then thought for a moment, "Then wait a moment."   

  Xie Ning saw him turn around and leave, so she got out of the car.

  Ji Taixian, a bitch like that, came up to her and asked in a low voice, "Sister, why do you have to go around Tianrun Supermarket?"

  Xie Ning looked far away, looking in the direction in her dream.

  This feeling is very strange. Tianrun Supermarket is obviously still six kilometers away from me, but in my dream it feels... very close.

  Her gaze seemed to be wandering near Tianrun Supermarket, going up and down very strangely.

  "Sister?"

  "Nothing." Xie Ning raised her hand and patted Ji Taixian on the shoulder. "Generally, a large number of zombies gather near supermarkets. If you don't want to waste time cleaning up zombies, you should take a detour."

  Ten minutes later, Gu Chen led a group of A tall, thin and energetic young man came over.

  First, he smiled brightly at Song Youai in the car, "Auntie, I kept you waiting for a long time."

  Song Youai was a little flattered by him and waved her hands hurriedly, "I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long."

  "Sister, let's go around the supermarket. If so, it may take an extra fifteen minutes."

  Who is your sister? Xie Ning rolled her eyes silently, "Captain Gu said to wait for five minutes before. The concept of time seems a bit inaccurate."

  Gu Chen blinked his beautiful peach blossom eyes . , "Yeah, really?"

  "Blame me, blame me, blame me!" The tall and thin young man following Gu Chen hurriedly stepped forward to get the wrong answer, "I have kept everyone waiting. I am Wu Meng, originally from the No. 1 Traffic Police Squadron. ."

  Xie Ning raised her eyebrows and looked at him, "Are you the space superpower?"

  "Ah! You are really a space superpower." The fussy Ji Taixian immediately became energetic and stepped forward to pat the young man. "How much space do you have?"