Xie Ning pulled the latch and opened the iron door. When she went up, she used her little fist wrapped in metal to slap the man's face hard.

  "Hey, mommy." The man who had called me sister before fell to the corner, holding his stomach, with a look of horror on his face.

  Even if the fist didn't land on his face, he could really feel the force.

  This old girl is simply awesome. She looks like a soft and cute girl on the outside, but she turns out to be more ruthless and ruthless than a man.

  The man looked at his companion Wang Zongxuan who was hanging on the iron gate, with a trace of fear on his face.

  Wang Zongxuan was even more miserable than him. His left hand was tightly wrapped around the hollow iron door by the twist-shaped gun barrel, and his whole body was hanging there, miserable.

  Xie Ning punched the "iron door pendant" several times, beating him until he could only cry. Then he pulled him off the door, dragged him in and threw him to the ground. His movements were rough but elegant, almost in one go.

  The girl closed the iron door with a cold face, bent down to pick up the intact air gun on the ground, held it in her hand and quickly loaded it, aiming at the head of the man who was rubbing his belly.

  "No, no, no, sister, sister! Sister!" The man's pupils shrank violently, with a hint of panic and panic in his eyes.

  This air gun was obviously modified. It loaded quickly and had a much longer range. If the lead bullet it was equipped with had hit her leg, it would have affected her movement even if it did not break her leg.

  Delaying her from going to Su City to rescue Junjun was because she wanted to kill her brother.

  A hint of murderous intent flashed in Xie Ning's eyes, the air gun pointed at the man's head, and he stepped closer.

  The man was so scared that he almost peed. He could almost feel the footsteps of death approaching, it was so real.

  "Sister!" Song Kexin shouted from the window.

  The man suddenly felt that the hair-raising pressure that enveloped his body was suddenly relieved a lot.

  "I, I, I surrender, I surrender!"

Chapter 53: He hit him with a backhand and called him daddy.
  "Sister, sister! Sister! Don't kill the offender if you surrender, it's an international practice! It's a practice~"

  Please let me go, my queen, my queen, no, my goddess!
  Ji Taixian was really frightened and cried. If

  he could ask the goddess to forgive him by kneeling on the ground, he would be willing... Brother, do you want to play tricks on me?"

  "That's great." Xie Ning smiled coldly and nodded slightly, "Uncle, bring them over here." "

  Hey, here we come!" Song Youzhi put down the bucket and hurriedly ran to get the groceries. room, dragging four young men who were killing pigs and dragging them to the door.

  Xie Ning stepped on one of the young men wearing earrings and slowly squatted down. The metal on her fingertips condensed into a blade and was aimed at the young man's little finger.

  "I asked Xiao Huangmao to bring you a message before, right? If I don't come to exchange supplies and people, I will give your Brother Wang a finger every hour."

  Ji Taixian's eyes widened, and he couldn't help but swallowed his saliva. .

  Looking at his four little quail-like companions, he stuttered, "Sister, sister, no, you don't have to play so big, right?" "Is

  this a big gift, okay?" Xie Ning raised her eyebrows and looked at him with cold eyes. .

  "Sister, sister!" Seeing that Xie Ning's blade was about to cut off his companion's fingers, Ji Taixian bent her legs and immediately fell to the ground, raising her hands in the air and shouting, "Dad, dad, dad!!"

  Song Youzhi looked at him in confusion. Looking at this handsome young man.

  He looks like a pretty boy, which has no redeeming features in itself. Who would have thought that his brain is actually bad!
  Lying at the window, Song Kexin witnessed with her own eyes the second rule of survival drawn up by her sister.

  What do you mean, don't be afraid when you meet a monster or a monster, beat him with a socialist iron fist and call him daddy!
  Isn't this coming?

  On-site teaching, including teaching and training.

  "Yes, there are supplies, supplies! Here, here you go!" Ji Taixian shouted repeatedly, "Change, let's change, change!" As

  soon as he finished speaking, he saw that this man was having an epileptic fit, with his body twitching and crackling. Just like a thunderstorm, instant noodles, biscuits and other items fell all over the floor...

  Song Kexin quickly opened the door and ran out to see the excitement, "Wow, I didn't expect you with thin arms and legs to be able to hide things so much!"

  Xie Ning turned around silently , taught the stupid sister seriously, "He is a space superpower."

  "What?" Song Kexin opened her eyes wide with envy, "It's like the kind in the novel that you can go in and out at will, and you can farm the land. Raising chickens and ducks also comes with a spiritual spring?"

  Song Kexin's eyes lit up, "Then you can hide in and escape when you encounter zombies."

  Ji Taixian glanced at his little sister and shook his head like a rattle, "No No, it's just a fifty-square-meter storage space that no one can enter."

  What good thing are you thinking of?
  Still farming and raising chickens and ducks? Lingquan, what kind of ghosts are they? Judging from his appearance as a young man, he doesn't look like someone who knows how to farm!

  Besides, if it was like what the little sister said, the space could be entered and exited at any time, then he would rather stay in the space every day and not come out, rather than have to face such disgusting zombies.

  Today, I won't be beaten into a dog by the queen!
  "These are only enough to replace half a person." Xie Ning said coldly.

  Ji Taixian nodded his head frequently, "I understand, I understand! I, let me go to the house to get you something. The door is a bit unsightly."

  This space superpower has a lot of shit!

  Isn't it unsightly to take things at the gate? What's wrong with it?