Friends to Lovers...

After completing school, Reve decided to go abroad for further studies and Tyran was interested in business and he decided to help his mom in their family business. Night before her flight Reve was packing her luggage and he was helping her. He was sad, so was Reve and Cere (their pet dog). 

"I still wonder how you gonna survive there without me" he said teasing Reve to lift up her mood.

Reve POV

We were childhood friends, my parents died in an accident when I was 13yr old after that Tyran family took care of me. During those hard time Tyran was always there for me. Gradually I got to know that his life was not as perfect as it seems. His mother is a single parent and were always busy as she was running their business alone. Most of the time he was lonely but after I shifted to their house things got changed we were always there for each other. We became home for each other and today I've to leave he is right even I am afraid how I'll manage everything without him (Reve thought while looking at Tyran).

"Tyran promise me nothing will change in our friendship"  

"promise" Tyran assured Reve

"Better keep your promise or be ready to die"

After 5 years

Tyran POV

Today it's the most important day of my life. I am nervous. "You can do it Tyran! Yeah go for it!"

Idk how she'll react? What will be her answer? What if she in love with someone? No No she would've told me if anything like this happened after all I'm her Best friend (again got lost in his thoughts).

 "Ahh... focus Tyran focus" he murmured while looking in mirror and fixing tie knot

"But one thing I know is whatever happens nothing gonna change in our friendship"   

Reve POV

"How can Tyran do this? I know he is busy but we will meet after 5 years can't he give some time to pick me from airport. I think it's a good day for murder."

"Hey Cere baby, I missed you so much" Reve hugged her little ball of happiness

"What no one's at home?" a servant informed her "Hmm.. Something is fishy." 

Reve was going towards her room when she opens her room door she was amazed by what she saw...

"So Ms. Reve Would you like to fight with me, get angry on me or love me forever?"  Tyran proposed Reve 

"Yes but is it fine if we marry after sometime I want to enjoy dating life first" In these 5 years I realized that it's not just friendship I feel like he's my soulmate.

After 2 years

Reve POV

(Reve was standing in front of mirror wearing a beautiful white wedding gown and creasing her wedding dress) It feels like 2 years have been passed within the blink of eyes. I wish mom and dad have been here. 

She got startled as she noticed someone was near door staring at her "Excuse me do you want to say something? Are you a staff member?" she asked when she turned to look he ran. "hey! wait" When Reve came at door suddenly Tyran came. (Reve was about to ask did he saw someone passing from here)

"Hey! love You're looking just perfect. Wait, I've something for you." he said with mischevious smile

"Mom" Tyran's Mom came

"Mom but Tyran said you won't be able to make it today because your flight got delayed" Reve was not able to control her tears this time

"How can I let this happen kid? I know I was not able to fulfill my responsibilities properly" 

"No mom" Reve interrupted  

"Many times when you both needed me I was not there but I can't miss such important day of your life." She said hugging and consoling Reve 

"I also informed Tyran but he didn't told you" She said while pulling Tyran's ear

"Ohh! Mom I just wanna surprise her, how can I marry in my Mom's absence? she's moron what can I do"

"What did you say?" Reve said while pulling his other ear  

"Sorry for being such irresponsible mother" she said looking at them with tears in her eyes

"No you're the best mom in this world" Tyran and Reve both said at same time

Reve POV 

Mom gave me a heart shaped pendant which she received as a gift from my mom. She gave it to me as my mom's and her blessing. I got blessings from both of my mom. 

The best part is Tyran amended the pedant by adding my family pic in the heart of that pedant. So that whenever I miss them I've this pedant to remind me that they're always with me in my heart. He knew why I'm sad and he made me feel better. He was always there for me whenever I needed him that's why I know he is the one for me.  

[Images from Internet]

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!

Next chapter will be updated next week....