"Kexin, show your grandparents some of the videos you recorded earlier and tell them the details." Xie Ning winked at her sister.

  Song Kexin nodded, stepped forward and supported the two elders, "Grandpa and grandma, let's go into the house and watch a short video. I tell you, you must be mentally prepared. Anyway, the situation is quite bad." "

  Ah." The old lady said worriedly She glanced at her granddaughter, then turned to Xie Ning, "Ning Ning, aren't you coming in?" "

  Grandma, I'll come in later." Xie Ning smiled at the old lady, "It's okay, don't worry about Grandma."

  Song Kexin He brought the two elders into the living room of the villa and closed the door with Xie Ning's eyes.

  Xie Ning then turned her head and looked at Xiao Huangmao, who was pushed down on the Eight Immortals table by her own hand.

  Xiao Huangmao was already frightened out of his mind.

  Although Xie Ning had put away the metal spikes, a cool knife was placed on his neck.

  The slender blade was pressed against his neck, and he could feel the coldness.

  Cold sweat dripped from Xiao Huangmao's forehead.

  Xie Ning looked down at Xiao Huangmao, half-smiling, "I see that you guys are very naughty. You are not from Songjiage's village, are you?"

  Xiao Huangmao frowned, "You, you are going against our Rescuers Association, and I am with you. Said you would regret it."

  Xie Ning grabbed his throat with one hand, "Really? How much regret will you have?"

  Xiao Huangmao's eyes widened and he lost his voice in an instant.

  I felt like my throat was being squeezed tightly by a pair of iron hoop-like hands.

  Why? A young girl with so much strength?

Chapter 43 Are you ready to ascend the throne?
  I can't breathe at all!

  A trace of fear flashed in Xiao Huangmao's eyes that were gradually blurring. The male duck voice uttered a thin begging for mercy, "Yes, I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing...

  " My tongue couldn't help but cough.

  "Association of Rescuers of the Song Family Pavilion, tell me everything you know. What is the situation in the entire Song Family Pavilion now?"

  Xiao Huangmao's eyes rolled, "I, I want to bandage the wound first."

  His shoulder was still bleeding. , the little girl in front of him was really cruel, completely turning a blind eye to his bleeding shoulder.

  Xie Ning raised her eyebrows, and the cold knife placed on Xiao Huangmao's neck slowly moved against the skin of his neck. "You have two choices now. One is to die, and the other is to tell everything." "

  So. , so as long as I do everything, you can let me go, right?" "

  You are not qualified to negotiate terms with me now. You are just a fish on the chopping board. Figure out your situation."

  Xie Ningmi With cold eyes, she sharpened his neck with a knife expressionlessly, "You can choose not to say anything."

  The little girl tilted her head and stared at him indifferently, "Then you will be completely useless."

  She said When the three words are not used, the tone deepens, which makes people feel particularly scary.

  There was a cruel cold light in those dark and deep eyes, as if his neck would be broken in the next second.

  Xiao Huangmao was so frightened that he almost pissed himself with his grin.

  "I, I said, I said everything." Xiao Huangmao was really frightened by this girl and cried, and all the tears and runny nose fell down for a while.

  Xie Ning's face was filled with disgust, and there was no concealment of contempt in her eyes.

  Xiao Huangmao saw the fierce look in her eyes, and his voice trembled with fright, "I, we are, we live at No. 98 Songjia Pavilion, tourists coming to the farmhouse." "

  My cousin, I and my relatives and friends, at that time We organized fifteen people to come to Songjia Pavilion for a half-month vacation. Young lady, we are really not bad people, we are just ordinary tourists." "

  Today, this morning, many people suddenly had high fever, and then everyone received an emergency call at the same time. After text messages, I realized that it was because of the nuisance of the virus."

  "High fever will make us all develop in two extreme directions."

  "My cousin Wang Han, after he had a high fever, he became extremely powerful." At this point, Xiao Huang Mao seemed to suddenly realize something, and glanced at Song Youzhi tremblingly, "Just like this elder brother, he is very strong." "

  But the other people who have recovered from high fever are not as lucky as my cousin. They turned into the kind of monsters mentioned in the text message, a group of corpses hungry for flesh and blood."

  "We ordinary people who have not been mutated, under the leadership of my cousin Wang Han, clean up those corpse monsters and plan to kill the ninety-eight The number has been developed into our temporary base."

  "Beauty, it's none of our business. We are just following Wang Han's wishes." "

  My cousin said that the world has changed now, and we must take the lead in taking control."

  " If you want to live well in this kind of world, you must first clean up all the remaining rotting corpses in the village and win a good living space for yourself. Secondly, you must register the entire village's food supplies and distribute them in a unified manner."

  Xie Ning picked out eyebrow.

  Not to mention, Xiao Huangmao's cousin is quite good at getting into the role.

  When everyone was confused, he had already found a way to quickly stand out and was ready to ascend the throne in the Song Family Pavilion and become the local emperor.