𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'M SAT ON MY COUCH waiting for the others to arrive, i've put my bikini on underneath my clothes and grabbed a tote bag, filling it with a towel, water bottle, sunscreen, basically any necessary items you'd need for the beach. i'd gotten tired of waiting so i starting taking selfies, i thought about posting a couple of them but decided against it as i'd probably end up taking photos at the beach. it had been about an hour now and madi and the triplets still hadn't arrived, that was until i heard my door unlock to reveal a happy madi and an annoyed set of triplets "what took you guys so long?" i turn my phone around to show them the time "madi couldn't find her favourite bikini so she made us look around the whole house only for it to be in her top drawer" nick explains, clearly wanting to be done with the whole situation.

matt decides to take over driving for this trip as i was starting to get sleepy and none of us wanted to end up in a car crash. "can you click the sound option on the gps for me please?" he asks and i grab his phone, clicking on the small microphone option on his screen, the sound of directions suddenly filling the quiet car. madi was resting her head on the window, chris sitting in the middle with nick opposite him mirroring madis position, the both of them presumably asleep.

i place my airpods in, clicking play on a playlist i had named 'favs' as it was a mixture of all of our music tastes. one of my favourites 'halleys comet' by billie eilish starts playing and i lightly hum along to the lyrics. chris notices and places his hand out waiting for me to hand him an airpod, i take the right one out the case and place it in his hand. after he places it in i hand him my phone incase he wants to skip a song, i loved every single song on this playlist but chris despised a lot of madi and i's songs.

"we're here" matt says as the gps confirms it. chris taps both nick and madi on their shoulders before handing me both my airpod and my phone back just as 'tumblr girls' comes to a close. "isn't that the guy you were talking to before" matt says pointing to the same boy from earlier standing behind his red car grabbing bags out of the boot as his friends finish hopping out of his car "should i say hi? is that stalkerish or creepy?" matt just laughs before replying "go say hi, i'll deal with these guys" he nods his head over to the others. i hug him before making my way over to brady, hoping he didn't think i was stalking him.