"It's open!" He heard Woonhak call from the other side so the elder entered with no hesitation.

"Honey, I'm home~" Jaehyun joked while he puffed his chest out as if he was the man of the house and greeting his wife. Where did he get all this energy from all of a sudden? Who knows, but surely the younger had something to do with it.

"That was longer than 10 minutes." Woonhak pouted as he laid in his bed and pretended to ignore Jaehyun and his silly joke by scrolling through his phone.

Jaehyun smiled at the younger's cute sulky face and slowly began walking over to him. "Well, I did have to shower."

Woonhak's head popped up from his phone after hearing what Jaehyun was busy doing and blushed. "Shower?"

"Yes, I showered, you want to smell?" Jaehyun teased as he ran over to Woonhak's bed and jumped on top of him, nearly knocking the younger's sensitive parts in the process.

"Ow- Jaehyun~ be careful," Woonhak whined under the elder as he stiffened up to protect himself.

"Go ahead, small me. Don't I smell good?" Jaehyun continued teasing the younger as he wiggled around and practically shoved his hair up Woonhak's nostrils.

"Yes- yes, you smell good Jaehyun." Woonhak gave in as he tapped out on Jaehyun's shoulder.

"Good." Jaehyun smiled again as he lifted his head up from the younger's chest to meet him face to face.

They both pause for a moment, realizing that they're in quite a similar position that they were in only a few days ago.

"Playing around in bed feels a lot different now that we're older." Woonhak chuckled awkwardly.

"Maybe for you, but I've always felt this," Jaehyun smirked, this time seeming way more confident and almost seductive than his previous demeanor. "My heart always raced whenever you look at me like that."

"Like- what?" Woonhak questioned as his heavy breath and fast heartbeat began to betray him.

"Like you're so happy that I'm here even though your words sometimes say otherwise," Jaehyun explained so effortlessly as if he has already had that sentence prepared.

"Oh-" Woonhak's breath hitched as he felt the elders lightly adjust on top of him and stare him up and down.

Jaehyun then began laying soft kisses on Woonhak's face, starting with his right cheek then moving over to his left and then finally one right in the center of his forehead. The elder's gaze then shifted down to the younger's glistening dark orbs with a particular look that Woonhak had yet to see.

"Uhh- h-hold on- one second." Woonhak stuttered before slightly sitting up on his elbows and reaching over to the lamp beside his bed. He then nervously shut the lamp off which earned him a confused look from the elder.

"Why did you shut off the light?" He questioned.

"You may like the way I look at you but I don't know if I like the way you look at me," Woonhak answered honestly.

"What? Why? How do I look at you?" Jaehyun scrunched his brows in confusion.

"Like you want to eat me alive." Woonhak admitted shyly.

"Well..." Jaehyun gave him that same confident and seductive smirk as he did before which could still easily be seen in the dark.

"Jaehyun~" Woonhak giggled awkwardly, not knowing how else to react to this version of Jaehyun.

"Yes?" Jaehyun asked while leaning down closer and closer towards the younger as if they weren't already close enough, considering that Jaehyun was literally sitting on top of him.

Woonhak froze for a second, unsure of what exactly he should do. It's not like he didn't intend for this to happen tonight. But for some reason now that it's happening, he's totally lost and somehow all his confidence seemed to have vanished.

The younger's eyes then shifted down to Jaehyun's lips once he realized how close they were to his own. Even though it was really dark in his room, he could still see how they slightly shined from the moonlight seeping in through the windows. They look so kissable, so enticing, irresistible even.

So Woonhak just went for it, almost forgetting all the nerves and doubt he had only a second ago and fully emerging himself. He lifted his hands to cup either side of Jaehyun's cheeks and pulled him in even closer until their lips met.

The kiss was so passionate and lustful, even though it had only just started. Their lips and heads were bobbing back and forth and swishing side to side. And although the two have kissed a few times before, it has never been this intense. Their lips moved in unison like a rhythmic dance and they slowly began sucking harder and harder which would surely leave them sore for tomorrow.

When Woonhak thought the kiss couldn't get any better, Jaehyun then surprised him by licking the seam of his lips as if he were asking for permission to enter. Woonhak obviously obliged and slightly parted his mouth to welcome Jaehyun's tongue right in.

Even though Woonhak didn't have much experience in kissing, He could tell that Jaehyun was really good. His lips were so soft and moved just right and he used the perfect amount of tongue, that wasn't too overwhelming. Also, the occasional erotic movements of Jaehyun's hips definitely enhanced the experience and both of their hands roaming around each other's bodies helped too. Their kiss had Woonhak's stomach doing backflips, he almost felt like he was in heaven and he never wanted it to end.

But of course, it did, when a sudden familiar voice called his name. "Woonhak?"

---✿---

ac: THANK YOU FOR 5K VIEWS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! and I hope this chapter was a good treat for you guys 😘🫴