Theodore Nott ~ In The Name Of Love (P2)

SFW

In The Name Of Love - Martin Garrix, Bebe Rexha

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 1 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Requested by Bella0117225     

I was glued to my bed, and when I mean glued I mean glued. Well probably not but with all the dried up food, crumbs, and dried up liquids I probably was.

It's been almost a month since Theodore ended things and I still am not over it. I loved him. I still do and I would take that man back in a heartbeat even though I never would admit it.

"Someone is at the door." Pansy told me after she opened my door.

"Answer it then." I sighed as I scrolled on my phone.

"It's for you." She said snarkingly.

I wanted to groan out loud but I know that would earn a lecture so I obediently got myself off my bed and winced as I stretched my body out. I scratch my head as I walked downstairs.

My tired facade quickly fell asleep I came face to face with Theodore Nott.

"Get out." I gritted through my teeth as tears began to prick at my eyes.

"Let me talk to you, please." He begged.

A part of me wanted to. A part of me was hoping that he was finally going to take me back. He said he would. Is this the time?

I stayed quiet and acted as if I was disinterested in what he had to say.

"I'm sorry, okay? How things ended was not right but everything I did was in the name of love. I love you y/n. I didn't want you in harm's way. Everything is safe now, I swear." He took my hands in his. "It can be us now. Just you and me." He begged.

I wanted to kiss him and I wanted to tell him everything was okay, that I forgave him. But what if it just does it again? And again. And again.

"How do I know you won't break me again?" I choked out truthfully.

"To be honest, I don't know. You just have to trust me."

If I was any other girl, that red flag warning would've gone off in my head. But this is Theo. And when Theo says something with the word trust in it, you just have to trust him. So I am. I will.

"Don't mess up."

"It was all in the name of love, I swear." He choked out as he hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I knew we would be alright.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 12𝐊 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒! 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋!!!