Draco Malfoy

NSFW

"I don't regret it." I said breathless.

I received an irritated groan as Draco slid his hand down his face.

The tension between two enemies was always the strongest tension. Me and Draco had just finished our potions project in his dorm when things got heated and I decided to kiss him.

My kiss was meant to be easy, and inviting but he kissed me like he was a starving animal. He spread open my legs and pushed his erection against my core. I grinded against it which sent a wave of realization through him. He pulled away and since then we've been sitting in silence.

"We can't." He breathed out. Clearly he wanted this as badly as I did.

"We can." I corrected as I cupped the side of his face.

His eyes were filled with lust and determination. "I need you so badly." He whispered.

"Then take me." I responded as I trailed my hand down to his still hard dick.

At those words Draco had his hand wrapped around my neck and his finger tracing small circles on my dripping cunt.

"Still want this?" He gritted out as his grip on my neck tightened.

"I want it even more now." I moaned out.

"Then take it like the good whore you are." He replied. He dipped two fingers into me without hesitation. He didn't start slow he started fast and went faster. My wet pussy clenched every time his fingers pounded into me. "I want your dick." I wheezed out.

He smirked as he removed his now soaked fingers from my pulsing pussy and slipped out of his expensive black pants. "Still want?" He quickly asked.

I nodded and whimpered as he inched into me quickly. He threw his head back as he let out a pleasurable groan. I arched my back as he pounded deep into me. The veins in his hands were protruding as he forced every bit of energy into me.

I hit his hand that was around my neck a few times to tell him to loosen his grip as I was now seeing stars. He moved his hand to the side of my neck as he aggressively sucked on the other side of my neck. His thrusts were slower since he was focused on my now bruised neck.

"Fuck, Draco." I grabbed at him as I grinded against him.

"Such a needy slut, huh?" He breathed against my neck which sent shivers down my back.

He trailed his kisses down me and sucked on my nipple and teased it.

He pulled out of me, leaving my pussy empty. He pushed me onto the bed and spread my knees apart. He didn't eat me out first thing like I expected him to, instead he smacked my wet pussy causing me to whimper in euphoric pleasure.

He finally got to my level and pushed himself back into me, thrusting harder and faster as he kept eye contact with me.

My orgasm creeped then exploded like fireworks on the fourth of July. He collapsed beside me and stroked his dick a few times.

"We are study partners for our next project." He said out of breath.

"I agree."