Tom Riddle ~ Teacher's Pet

Slight NSFW

Teacher's Pet - Melanie Martinez

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!! 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥.

***

I watched as my teacher gave me back my score. I grasped at my pencil, daring to jab it into his neck or into one of the veins that was always visible on his hand.

"If you want to retake the test or you think you didn't get the score you wanted, then please see me after class. Have a good rest of your day." He said.

The bell rang and everyone started to pack their things but I didn't, I continued to grasp the pencil in my hand.

"Miss, y/l/n?"

I jolted out of my trance. "Hm?"

"Are you still here to talk about your grade?" He asked as he bent down.

"Yeah, I don't deserve this grade. I deserve a higher grade. Mr. Riddle, do you know how hard I studied for this test?" I asked, my voice grew louder.

"No, because I never see you study in school." He explained.

"I do everything you ask, the homework, the study guides, the extra credit, why can't you just bump my grade a bit higher as a thanks for all the extra credit I do?"

"It doesn't work like that, Hun."

I clenched my jaw, I examined his eyes as he locked eye contact with me. He was so close to me I could smell his minty breath on me, a hint of cigarette. He was bent down on the floor so he could be at eye level with me and I could see the way his pants strained.

"Are you sure I can't do anything for any credit?" I asked, slowly moving my hand to his.

I watched his jaw clench but he didn't move his hand.

"Please?" I asked as I gave my best puppy eyes. I moved so I was sitting right in front of him instead of beside him.

"Miss y/l/n, as much as I wish I could give you extra credit. I can't. It's against the rules. You're a special student, one of the best. I bet you can get it up in no time."

"Yeah, I bet I can get it up in no time." I murmured as I looked at his pants.

"I'm sorry?"

I looked at him briefly before kissing him. I pulled him in by his tie and smiled as I hear a low groan come from him. He pulled away slightly.

"We shouldn't." He smiled lightly.

"I know I'm young, but my mind is way beyond my years." I responded. I pulled him in for a kiss again.

"Maybe, there is something you can do for extra credit." He said against my lips.

I smirked as I undid his belt but was interrupted when his phone started ringing. He groaned as he dug his phone out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hey love." He paused. "Anything for dinner is fine tonight." Silence. "Okay, yep. I'll see you tonight. Bye." He hung up and put his phone back in his pocket and groaned. "We shouldn't, you're my student. I'm your teacher. It's not right. I have a wife and a kids on the way."

I tilted my head. "Yeah, go ahead. Leave me here." I got up and left.