Mattheo Riddle

NSFW

The air grew thick with lustful tension as Mattheo started to edge me. My back arched in pleasure and I was starting to grip his shoulders in pleasure as his lips sucked on my neck.

"Such a good gir-" He started to say but was interrupted by the annoying ring coming from his pocket. "Bloody hell." He groaned as he dropped his head on my chest.

"Just ignore it." I breathed out as I tried to create friction.

"Can't, it might be a work call. That doesn't mean we have to quit though." He smirked.

"Wha-" I stuttered. Mattheo clasped a hand over my mouth as he answered his phone.

"This is Mattheo, make it quick." He said in a professional voice.

I slapped his hand and raised my eyebrows but he moved his hand and held a finger to his lips before he started to knead my breasts.

I arched my back at the sudden surge of lust.

Mattheo shot me a glare to let me know to keep quiet, so I put a hand over my mouth as Mattheo intently listened to the guy on the other phone.

"Mhm." He breathed out as his hand trailed down my stomach to my pulsing area.

His finger traced my glistening pussy as his face made new expressions from what the guy was saying on the other side of the phone.

"Fuck." I whispered so quietly Mattheo didn't even hear it.

Mattheo rolled his eyes and shot me a smirk as he started to rub circles on my clit. I bit the inside of my cheek to keep quiet. He then moved a finger inside of me and I whimpered. He punished me by taking his finger out.

I shook my head aggressively as he tried to contain his laughter.

He inserted two fingers this time into my entrance, having no trouble with it either. He began to slowly pump his fingers inside me, gently curling them.

"Just send the documents to me and I'll -" He took a deep breath in as he felt me twitch. "Take a look at them once I get the chance." He pumped his fingers faster this time.

I squeezed my eyes shut and arched my back as I came on his soaked fingers.

"That's it." He said.

I couldn't tell if he was talking to me or his employee.

"Yep, okay. You too, bye." He said then hung up a second later. "You did such a good job." He said as he sucked his fingers clean. "Beautiful girl." He breathed as he kissed my lips.