Part 31

Helloo guyss..
Hope everyone is fine..

*****************************************

Karan and monami both sat on karan's bike and karan said monami that he will be at his high speed so if she want she can hold him..monami put her hand on karan's shoulder..

Karan : aapka hi hu yeh kaise pakad rahi ho.. pehle hi bol raha hu..mai bahut speed me chalata hu..

Mona : aap chalao na..mai..aaise..hi..thik hu..

Karan : okay fine..tumhari marzi !

Karan wear his helmet and started their long drive..they were is a traffic area he wasn't driving with too speed but as they were moving towards highway the speed was increasing..

Mona : karan thoda aaram se chalao na...

Karan : maine pehle hi kaha tha..sry monu but I'm not decreasing my speed..

As he was busy in talking he didn't notice the speed breaker..and when he noticed he was too near..he clutch the break and monami dashed into karan's back..

Karan : I'm sorry mera dhyaan nahi tha..Ab bhi aap madam ko aaise hi baith na hai toh thik hai

He said bcoz she again sat in that position..listening karan he slowly put her hands on karan's chest..and moving a little forward..( you can guess a back hug position ) ..Karan smiled at her..then he started to drive..both were enjoying the ride..and after a few minutes monami asked him to stop..he stopped the bike and asked her..

Karan : kya hua monu ? Tum thik ho ?

Mona : haan mai toh thik hu..

Karan : fir roka kyun ?

Mona : ruko batati hu..pehle utro ( get down ) gaadi se..

He get down from the bike with a confused face..monami hold his hand and take him along with her..After a few minutes of walking Karan was surprised seeing a beautiful lake covered with the beautiful trees..

Mona : this is my favorite place

Mona : this is my favorite place..and by coincidence you brought me here..thanks

Saying this she quickly pecked karan's cheek and ran towards the lake..

[ imagine a few ducks in the lake ]..

She sat near the lake and closed her eyes..Karan smiled at her antics and sat beside her staring her with a utmost love in his eyes...after a few minutes monami opened her eyes with smile and saw that karan was staring at her..seeing him like this she blushed..

Karan : kya soch rahi ho ?

Mona : thanks bol rahi thi..

Karan : kise ? * Looking around *