Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"

Start from the beginning

"I need some preparation in winte-"
"Are you going to use the same excuse when you fall behind H/n?" Endeavor dashed down to the busy street, thrusting his hand and using his flames to absorb the impact of the truck. Successfully saving the woman who was stunned from that near death experience.

You swiftly landed at the ground, and ran towards the woman to check her condition. All whilst remaining silent and listening to Endeavor's lecture to Bakugo.

"You're not here for a lesson. If you don't make it in time, you don't lose points, people might lose their lives." Endeavor added, and that's when Bakugo and the other two finally caught up and landed not far from Endeavor.

While Endeavor continued to lecture Bakugo and the two of your classmates, you glanced down at the woman and gave her a smile.

" Are you alright? Do you have any wounds that I need to be aware of?" You patiently asked, to which the woman would reply in a bewildered tone.

"I'm fine..." She said, staring at the van that almost turned her into a pile of blood.

You gave her a nod of affirmation, This reminds you so much about when you saved a particular someone back at Kyushu from one of the Nomus. Though the two of you never reached out to each other anymore. She bore the same expression as this woman when you healed and saved her.

"H/n. Let's move on and let the police deal with this." Endeavor said, thrusting himself up again, and the three of your classmates followed behind.

You quickly stood up, brushed a few dirt off your hero costume and smiled once more at the woman as a farewell letter, before flying up to chase after them.

Such a kind woman. It would be a shame if Endeavor didn't arrive in time. And the van really did kill her.

Timeskip.
At lunch break.

After doing a few more pedestrian saving, Endeavor decided to let you have your lunch breaks.

The five of you were eating peacefully on top of a building, gazing down at the city just incase any trouble happened, you were eating some hotcakes, when Endeavor suddenly spoke.

"Deku, you're able to increase your power instantaneously. Am I right?" He questioned before taking a bite on his bread.

"Yes." Izuku replied, continuing to munch on the meat bun he bought.

"Can you do it subconsciously?" Endeavor asked once more.

"Yes. I can do it with Full Cowl. But I have to concentrate while using it with Air Force." Izuku replied, glancing up at Endeavor.

"So first, you must learn how to use your Air Force subconsciously. Leave the secondary power aside for now." Endeavor swiftly shifted his body weight, and is now facing the freeway just beside the building you five were standing on.

Izuku then confusedly tilted his head at Endeavor.

" What about parallel thinking? " He questioned.

" All and all, people can subconsciously manage several tasks at the same time. Take H/n's quirk for example." Endeavor replied.

You slightly choked on your hotcake on the mentioning of your name.
The same mentioning and the fame you've been getting lately is really purging your nerves now. You're starting to understand too why some celebrities prefer to be nobodies again.

"What do you mean by him?" Bakugo annoyingly questioned.

Endeavor then glanced over at you, expecting you to explain it yourself, to which you responded with a sigh, and placed your hotcake back in it's container and on to the side.