Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"

Start from the beginning

" By the way. Bakugo, did you notice?" Shoto questioned, changing the subject.

" There's no way you noticed it and I didn't. Cmon let's hear it." Bakugo gave Shoto a frustratedly annoyed smile as if he actually did notice it.

You sighed. He's so petty as usually.

" He released flame from under his feet when he thrust forward. He used jetburn against the Nomu in Kyushu. I think he compressed the flame and used it as a thruster." Shoto explained.

You gave Shoto a slightly impressed smile. he should know that because between the two of you Shoto had the most or at least exact Quirk as Endeavor.

" You're right. It's just a carbon copy of Bakugo's explosion though." You said, and then Bakugo would scoff.

"It is. What took you so long to notice it?" Bakugo Chimed in and glared over at Shoto.

Shoto faintly smiled, and swiftly wiped the small ice shards sticked to his cheek.

"Indeed, it took me quite a while." Shoto replied and gave Endeavor a determined smirk.

"There's one more thing you guys didn't notice. The main road is over there." You pointed at a distance, where the main road is supposedly in.

The three's eyes widened as they realized what you meant.

"He's right... Endeavor used his flame to intimidate the culprit and cut off the escape route." Izuku murmured in disbelief.

"Very good. H/n, your perception is getting sharper." Endeavor said, looking down at you with that same stern expression that was slightly softer.

"I know." You coldly replied, avoiding his gaze.

Endeavor was slightly disappointed that you weren't showing any signs of son affection towards him. But he didn't blame you because he knew you weren't expecting any fatherly actions towards him too.

He then quickly turned around and thrusted himself up, but this time you four were hesitant to follow because his sidekicks were there and was a bit worried they might get left behind.

Until.

"Hurry up. We can handle it here. We rarely see him mentor anyone other than Shoto. We'll catch up later." One of the sidekicks said, giving you four a thumbs up.

You nodded at the sidekick, before you four used your Quirks to pacingly follow Endeavor, and again you were quickly hot on his heels before once again flying beside him up above the buildings, gazing down at the busy streets, scanning for chaos.

While the three of you flew up at the buildings (and Shoto sliding on his ice just above you) Izuku suddenly spoke.

"Aren't you going to work with the sidekicks?" Izuku asked while sounding like he was having some trouble on catching up.

"I let Hawks handle some of the fighting in Kyushu. But a hero should be able to accomplish anything with their own strength." Endeavor explained.

"By the way, I noticed the crow guy's henchman as well!" Endeavor added, and you were then reminded about when you tried to detain those three henchmen only to be beaten by Hawks from doing so.

"Don't be so petty." Both you and Bakugo said at the same time, except Bakugo said it out loud and you only murmured it.

Endeavor ignored Bakugo's sharp mouth, and maintained a calm and serious expression.

"Bakugo. You want to know what you lack, am I right? You have excellent and near-perfect mobility for a rookie just like H/n, but you should realize by now that you can never outrun me like he can do." Endeavor said, using you once again as an example.