Chapter 3- Emergence of Power: Journey to Mastery Part- 2

THIRD PERSON POV

As Izuku looked around he saw where the voice came from he a tall man standing behind him he stood their in shock taking in the form of the man. Dressed in a stylish black suit, with a hat casting a shadow over his eyes, that was the figure of the man. Izuku couldn't help but feel a strange mix of curiosity and unease.

"Hey there kid," the man greeted, a cigarette dangling casually from the corner of his mouth

"Hey there kid," the man greeted, a cigarette dangling casually from the corner of his mouth. "The name's Trafalgar D. Water Law, but you can call me Law."

AN: just Imagine law with a cigarette and the suit in the image above

Izuku blinked, surprised by the sudden appearance. "Um, hi, Law. I'm Izuku Yagi. What... What are you doing here?"

Law chuckled, taking a puff from his cigarette. "Well, it seems ass i said before that your my reincarnation right now. Think of it as a meeting of souls, or something like that."

Izuku scratched his head, trying to comprehend the situation. "Connected minds? What does that even mean?"

Law sighed, as if he had been expecting such a reaction. "I'm from a different world, kid. A place where pirates roam the seas, and the concept of 'Devil Fruits' grants people incredible powers."

Izuku's eyes widened in fascination and as the little kid that he is asked "Devil Fruits? Powers? That sounds amazing! What kind of powers do you have?"

Law smirked, revealing a glimpse of his tattoos on his fingers. "I ate the Ope Ope no Mi, a Devil Fruit that grants me the power to create a 'Room' where I can manipulate everything inside it. It's a surgical room, a place where I can rearrange objects, swap body parts, or even perform a certain... 'operation.'"

Izuku's eyes widened further. "That sounds both really awsome and kind of terrifying. What do you mean by 'operation'?"

Law's expression turned solemn. "I can perform the 'Perennial Youth Operation,' in simple terms it a procedure that grants immortality at the cost of my own life or in this case yours.

Izuku felt a deep sense of awe but also curiosity about what more that laws powers might be able to do but in doing so started to space out 

Law seeing this got a little annoyed and bonked izuku on the head resulting in an ow from izuku and him rubing his head and looking up at law.

 law seeing that he got izukus attention back started to speak " now that i have your attention back i would like to let you know that i have seen you life until now and I'm not to happy with how your life is turning out that is why i decided to give you a gift before i go" law said as he looked at izuku

law then continued "I am going to be giving you the powers that i have and since you have not eaten a devil fruit you wont be getting the weaknesses that come with them, also I'm going to leave behind my knowledge on how to use this power and other techniques that would aid you in the future" law said as a mist like substance started to leak off from his body

Izuku seeing this started to tear up feeling grateful for what this man had done for him

As Law's figure started to fade back into  mist, Izuku heard law say one last thing before fully fadeing "make sure that you become a great hero and also never give up on your dream ya" and with that law fadeed away completely.

after that Izuku's head started hurt from all the information that was entering his head and blacked out when he woke up he found himself back in the familiar space which was his room getting up from where he passed out izuku got up and swore to himself that he would fulfill the the last word that law told him and become a great hero