Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)

Börja om från början

So she did just that meeting her sister at the gate and walked back with her in silence. "He caught you didn't he?" Julie asked. Jenny softly nodded her head and leaned beside her sister for comfort as they walked. "Do you want me to rub something on your backside tonight?"

"No... I am gonna need it tomorrow though."

"I can imagine it is not gonna be very fun tomorrow."

"No," Jenny answered. "I need help," she admitted. "J-Julie I need help to stop doing this!"

Her sister wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Well... I know someone that could probably help you stop, thought that might get you a harder spanking for it."

"I don't care..." Jenny said softly. "I am tired of hurting people."

And she truly did mean that.

Once she had finished telling Alphonso all of this the next day in that old classroom of his. He didn't speak for a few moments, as if he was trying to truly process what she had been doing for so long. "P-Please, help me." She whispered softly. "I know I shouldn't do this, I know I have no right to try and do this to people. It is not fair, I broke up relationships, I hurt people just so I can try and get with them." Jenny reached up and wiped her eyes with hands, her tears just refusing to stop. "I don't care if I am black and blue or they have make a new color of red to describe what you do to my backside but please." Jenny lowered her head in shame as she whispered. "Please teach me to stop doing this."

Alphonso let out a deep breath, "Damn." His voice was like a whisper but she could hear the disappointment that was trapped inside of that voice. "Well for one I can tell you I am not gonna beat you black and blue. Never been a fan of that kind of thing." His light footsteps filled her ears and she felt his hand come to rest on her shoulder. A soft touch from him that she forget he was capable of sometimes. "You know, what you are asking me is not gonna be fun."

"I know, and I deserve it."

"It's gonna hurt, a lot."

The emphasis that he put on the word a lot sent chills running down her spine and through her backside. "I-I know, and I deserve it."

"Okay, then shall we begin?"

Jenny let a long breath escape her trembling mouth as his hard hand finally stopped dancing across her yellow panty covered rear. The sting was not as bad as she had been expecting, however she also knew that this was nothing more than a warm up before the four courses that he had come up with, and she agreed. The first was gonna be a simple hand spanking over her panties, just to start that sting on other days she would be fine with a spanking of this nature. However, knowing that all Alphonso had done from this was to light the coals per say, was not a very comforting thought.

A much firmer object tapped against her round and firm backside a few times making her jump up a bit. It was the 2nd object of her punishment, and the first course of her spanking. A wicked wooden spoon that he had recently added to his back of implements. Jenny and her sister were no strangers to being spanked, their mother and father had stopped when they turned ten. Funny enough the last spanking she had gotten from her mother was with her wooden spoon. She had gotten 18 swats that day, double her age, but now she knew that it was gonna be far more than 18.

In fact she knew the total

Jenny didn't know if knowing how many she was gonna get would make this spanking worse or give her a bit of relief as she tried to count them. However as he landed the first five on her upturned backside. Suddenly the idea of taking 145 made it worse! Her pained cries turned into cat like hisses and her squirming increased as he seemed to land five spanks a second! It was like being stung by a group of wasps, the sting was endless it stuck on the spot it landed and only got worse when he landed a new one on top of it. He never hit the same place twice in a row, however he had no problem peppering her backside with this spoon, targeting her so far untouched sitting spots and thighs as well as her butt. It was like he was throwing embers into the fire he had so gently started building so far. Not her bottom was starting to burn, she kicked her legs with each swat as if trying to run away from the punishment she had asked for.