thirty-one

first kick

simon
Simon and I were swimming in our pool, we found that being in the water helps my back and feet a bit with the pressure. I was sitting on the steps that lead in and out of the pool when I felt pressure in my stomach. I immediately knew what it was "Si! Come here, quick!" I called. Simon ran through the water, still little kicks hitting my side "He's kicking Simon" I giggled, and his face lit up "Oh my gosh, can I feel?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand. I put his palm where my little baby was kicking. My hand over his, he smiled brightly "I don't know, it just makes it feel more real" He said, whispering "I know" I whispered back.

harry
"Hi baby," Harry said as he came up to you and hugged you "Hi. I missed you today" You said "I missed you too, and my little baby," He said and leaned down to peck your belly. which was just sticking out passed your breasts now. You giggled and wrapped your arms around his torso, while he put his arms around you, your bump in between, touching Harry's stomach. When you both leaned in for a kiss, you felt something press against your stomach, making your and Harry's eyebrows furrow "What was that?" He asked. You felt it again but strung, making you tense up "What's wrong? Come here sweetheart, let's sit you down for a second" Harry said, taking you to the couch. Then you remembered "Harry, he was kicking! He was kicking Haz!" You have been waiting for this moment to happen "Really?" Harry whispered and felt your stomach. He kicked harder than the last, liking his father's touch "Ow, he really wants you Harry" You giggled, and his eyes lit up. You guys talked about it for the rest of the night while cuddling on the couch.

milo
You and Milo were at the mall, looking around for some things for the nursery "Hey, babe, what about that crib?" He asked as he pointed to a deep brown, medium-sized crib "Aww, Milo! It's so cute, we shou—" You suddenly stopped. furrowing your brows together. Milo snapped up to look at you, rushing over to you "Are you okay babe? What's wrong?" He asked in a rush "Milo, she's kicking! She's kicking, put your hand here" You said, and put his hand where you felt the light little flutters. It was one of the best moments you could live for.

timothée
You were sleeping on the couch, on top of Timothée. He kept rubbing your bump, patting it every once in a while "Hi baby" You said as you woke up, and put your hand on top of yours "Hi gorgeous" He said, and kissed your temple "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asked you "No, no, I'm okay." You said, and blinked a few times to get the tiredness out of your eyes "What have you been doing? You asked him "Just sitting here, watching TV. I want the babies to kick already" He mumbled, almost sleeping himself "They will when they are ready." You said and yawned. You both closed your eyes and began to fall back asleep. Suddenly right under your hand, felt a little tap. You smiled as Timothée's eyes lit up. It was the perfect moment.