𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Comenzar desde el principio

Athena blushed slightly, hoping that Finnick wouldn't see it. But surprise surprise, he saw it and just grinned more.

"Thanks,love."athena said,"As usual, you look handsome."

Finnick let out a chuckle before kissing younger girl. The kiss was short but sweet. It was for them like one second the world stopped and nobody was near them. No games, no snow, nothing.

But when they pulled apart, everything was back to normal.

They looked at a tv, where Caesar was doing the interviews. The two siblings of district one, cashmere and gloss, are being interviewed by now. Cashmere was choking back tears.

Athena didn't liked the siblings, they had this fake personality and she didn't liked it. Sure she had done acting in front of the capitols too, but she wasn't that much lying around and playing as the two.

But athena knew that every victor had their own way to try getting the games canceled. They way was being emotional to manipulate the Capitol citizens. She was sure that beetee will come with some logical reason to stop the games. So it was.

Athena had a plan to make the games stop.
But she just didn't knew if it will work. After a time Finnick was called on stage.
Athena didn't had an idea what he was going to do.

She heard footsteps and looked besides her, facing her district partner. "Thomas, there you are! I thought you be late."

"Yeah, the stylists needed long this time." Thomas laughed, before they both continued watching the interview. This time with Finnick.

"Finnick. I understand you have a message..for somebody out there. A special somebody."Caeser chuckled,"can we hear it?"

Caeser gave the micro to Finnick, who started to look dead in the camera.

"My love, you have my heart." Finnick began and a little smile formed on Athena's lips.
"And if..and if I die in that arena, my last thought will be your lips."

In someway athena knew that Finnick was talking about her. Even if their aren't official together. For her it was like Finnick was directly looking in her eyes. And not only that, all eyes had landed on her. All of the victors knew that they had a tight bound, and the most knew that they were something like together.

Thomas let out a chuckle.

He knew exactly what was going on. She don't have to tell him, if you look at the pair you see their love each other.

Athena snapped her head towards Thomas.
"What is so funny?"

"I don't know. You are smiling and I think you are blushing too."

Athena looked at the ground, trying to cover it off. But then she laughed with the boy.

Athena get called on stage and made her way to her place. A sad but charming smile on her face.

"Athena, nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too, ceaser." Athena said,"all of you."

The crowd started cheering and screaming her name. When it settled down a bit caeser spoke again.

"How are you feeling about the upcoming games?"