01

^ kyungjun to yoojoon

The school bus rolled along the highway, its tires humming against the empty road

The school bus rolled along the highway, its tires humming against the empty road. The sky, painted in hues of pink and orange, hinted at the approaching sunset. Inside, a group of students chattering, with the road stretching out ahead, the school bus the sole presence on the serene landscape, but something about the landscape is disturbing.

One student in the back of the bus, staring out the window, who's sitting with her friends, who are chattering about who's the mafia. Also wonders what's so eerie about this landscape.

She wonders where the other school buses are because if she remembers correctly, her class's bus and the other classes' buses all left at the same time. They should either be in the back, following their bus, or at the front.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by eun-ha calling out for me, "Hey, Sulhee! Ain't it obvious Yul's the mafia?" Eun-ha still standing her ground, insistin' she's a citizen.

I glance at Hae-yool, and he's smirkin', staring right back, and he winks at me - a sign tellin' me not to expose him.

I shrugged at her, "it's just his face," I said to her. When Hae-yool heard that, his smirk disappeared, and all my friends started to laugh. They continued their game, each citizen getting eliminated.

Then, they started to clap their hands on their thighs. "The mafia is... Hae-yool!" Yeonwoo revealed the mafia, "The citizens lose, mafia wins." All my friends started to groan, not believing it.

"I fucking knew it! You ass face," Eun-ha said, pointing her finger at Hae-yool, who's laughing.

"Hey! You're so loud, Kyung Jun is trying to sleep!" Jin-ha, Go Kyung Jun's minion, screamed at us. My friends got quiet.

Kyung Jun looked back at us, and we made eye contact for a bried second, He then went back to his position before and back to sleep.

"fuck is his problem?" I folded my sleeve and got up, ready to jump at Jin-ha. My friends screamed, trying to stop me from attacking Jin-ha.

They're too slow, I'm already behind Jin-ha. I then slapped the back of his head hard. He let out an 'arg,' holding his head and looking back to see who hit him, just to see me.

I heard everyone around gasp. "Jin-ha, my boy." I leaned back at him, smiling creepily, holding his head in place. My friends at the back were sweating hard, not knowing what to do.

"If you want us to keep quiet, you could have said it nicely instead of screaming at us like you own this darn bus." Everyone around us stayed silent, "Get it?" I inquired at him at the same time, slapping his cheeks three times gently.

Still in the same position, waiting for an answer. He somehow looked scared but contorted his face to an angry one, it seemed like I hurt his pride.

"What the fuck did you just say?" he said to me, standing up, raising his hand ready to slap me, but someone held his hands to stop it.

I look over to see who stop jin-ha's hand, "Hyun-ho? My knight is here!" I exclaimed, teasingly punching his shoulder. He smiled at me and but then his smile drop when he glanced at Jin-ha.

"Hey, tell me honestly... are you gay?" Hyun-ho asked out of the blue, catching everyone off guard. "No, what the hell are you bluffing about?!" Jin-ha said defensively, hm sus. pulling his wrist out of Hyun-ho's grasp aggressively.

"Why are you trying to hitting girls, then?" Hyun-ho tilted his head. "The hell do you care, asshole?!" Jin-ha answered, about to sit down when I slapped the back of his head.

"Is this your habit? Shit." Rubbing his head, I warned him, "Don't you ever say that to my sweet angel, Hyun-ho!" I said, glaring at Jin-ha.

"A-angel?" Jin-ha stuttered. "What kind of drugs are you taking?!" he exclaimed. I stared at him; he looked confuse, just like everyone on the bus at my statement.

Hyun-ho was staring at me, chuckling after what I've said. But what I didn't realize that someone was already up and watching the scene, staring daggers at Hyun-ho for some reason.

 But what I didn't realize that someone was already up and watching the scene, staring daggers at Hyun-ho for some reason

// i change some words, cause it was cringing me the hell out when i was rereading it.