Wei ChinSu, "Lan Zhan.. Lan Qiren.. I mean master Lan had told to go to the entrance as early as possible. Also I will be accompanying you."

Lan Wangji, "Okay ChinSu"

Sizhui felt that something is fishy so he also wanted to join them.

Sizhui, "Can I also join you both?" Said a bit exciting voice because he knew that today was the day when his Mama Wei Wuxian will be coming in Cloud Recesses.

Wangji, "uh.. need to ask shūshu first." Ofc said with a straight face.

ChinSu, "No need.. I mean no need to ask him. You can come with us to welcome the other students."

Wangji, "But.."

ChinSu, "But what Zhan..? Huh..!! What are you worried about?" She read Wangji's face like everything was written on it but when Sizhui looked at his father from the corner of his eye he found his straight face.

Sizhui was stunned by this because only his shūshu Zewu Jun and his mama Wei Ying are the two people who could read his Baba's face so clearly but now there is another person who can read his Baba's face.

Wangji, "Not worried but.. it's just that.." he obviously felt a bit difficult to say his worries loudly.

Lan Huan, "ChinSu.. he is just saying that it's against the rule means.. you know it better."

ChinSu, "Zhan.. don't worry about me getting punishment from your uncle, what can he give me as punishment.. copy the rules 400 times, or may be he order someone to whip me for 100 times. It's not like he has any soft corner for me. He.. he never liked my mother because she was playful and used to tease people everytime but it was her nature. As he thinks blood is thicker than water.. he thinks that I can also be like her who breaks rules.. as per your UNCLE'S perspective. He never liked my mother and also he will never like me. Infact I guess that he hates every person who has the surname Wei because this surname reminds him of my Mother." She stopped herself after realising that she said a lot.

ChinSu tried to walk away but Sizhui stopped her.

Sizhui, "I know that I should not say anything in your matter but.. it's not that Master Lan hates you, your mother or anyone with the surname Wei, it's just that he has grown up in a clan where rules are a thing. I mean from childhood he was taught not to have too much fun, always remain calm, sleep on time, wake up on time, do everything on time. So as you said it's his nature to stay calm and organised like your mother always loved to play around. We can't do anything with a person's nature but if someone special comes in life and changes you then it's a different thing."

ChinSu looked at Sizhui in disbelief because a 16 year old can't have so much knowledge. But she understood his point also.

ChinSu, "Mn.. you are right. Also you are a very understanding person. Uh.. may I ask your name again."

Sizhui, "sure.. I'm Wei Yuan courtesy Sizhui."

Listening that Sizhui's surname is Wei at first she thought that he might be her younger brother but on second thought.. there are many people around the world having the surname Wei.

ChinSu, "Huan.. Zhan.. what are you doing about the matter I told you? Uh.. Huan I think your must go to Master Lan or else he will get angry again."

Lan Huan, "Hm.. A-Zhan will tell you about it. Bye Sizhui."

Sizhui, "Bye.. Xichen-ge"

As soon as Lan Huan left, Sizhui asked them to get inside his room because it was very long time they were standing. After entering ChinSu again asked the same question to Wangji..