Chapter 3 - Some Memories Never Fade 2

Start from the beginning

After, Sam start to thrust her, move her body Mon shiver under her, her whole body explode, she never experienced in her life like this before.
Sam speed up her movement and start to bite Mon's neck and chest area.

"Khun Saam.. ahh" Mon is whimpering under Sam body.
"Don't you like it, your father told me that you please men, is that true"

In back of her mind, Sam know what she is doing is not right but, now there is no going back from here.

Sam faster her thrust, she can sense Mon muscle is tighter around her member, the room is full of their moaning and skin slapping sound.

"Ahhh khunnn Saam... I couldn't take it anymore ahhh"
"Ahhh"

They cum together, Mon cum when her spot hit again and again and as her wall got tighten around Sam member, Sam cum but she didn't pulled out, she is too tired to pull out her Dick from Mon, she just put her seed inside Mon, that mixed with Mon's liquid.

After few minutes they calm down a little, She move away from Mon and lay next to her, then closed her eyes.

On morning, Sam opened her eyes, she came to know she is in guest room. She looked around, saw Mon is sleeping next to her, both are cover by duvet from their waist down. She sneak inside duvet and came to know both are half naked.

Sam sigh, put her hand on her face. She remembered last night event in sequence.

After she came from office she went to bar for drink, after two shot, she saw her ex with some guys moving their hand all over each other. She though how people are just like that they move that fast.

She is only heart broken. She came home after that, and doesn't know from where the thouht came to her, she just knock the Mon's door. When she saw Mon's in her short, she turn on.

As they live together, she know how Mon looked at her secretly, sometimes she caught Mon staring towards her. She won't lie, Mon is young, beautiful but she never thought that way. But last night, was pure lust.

As with alcohol toxication, she just go for it. She never plan for that.
She remembered how she took Mon, she was drunk but not totally waste. Still she know what she was doing but couldn't control when she saw Mon half naked.

She sigh again, that time Mon's move her body, Sam just closed her eyes and pretend to sleep.
Then after a few minutes, Mon went towards bathroom. Sam looked around for her pants, she want to be out from room as soon as possible but she saw a blood stain on the bed sheet.

She regret everything about the previous night, how she took a Virgin girl, even she is Virgin she doesn't care.

She never had sex, when her exes know about her condition they left her, and she doesn't want to do with someone in brothel, mostly doesn’t want to scare other girls, but she doesn't know what kind of thoughts came when she saw Mon.

Her heart beat faster, she doesn’t know how old Mon is, if she is minor, sure she will be in trouble. She just move from the bed and picked up her pants and went out of the room, she thought she need a talk with Mon.

After taking bath, Mon came out of bathroom and came to know Sam is not there. She sit on the bed, then trace her lip with her fingers, smile came on her face by remembering last night.

She has things for Sam, loosing herself to Sam is not bad things she thought, she just go with her feeling. She has sour vagina but doesn’t care. She put shirt and pants then went towards kitchen, to make breakfast for them.

Sam clear her throat, they were having breakfast. Mon looked up, there is awkwardness around them.

"How old are you Mon?" Sam asked
"Turn 20, last month" Sam just nod
"I am sorry about last night, what I did to you, what I said to you"
"Uhh Khun Sam it's OK, you give me the opportunity for me to stop it but I didn't,  and I didn't regret about it, even it's my first time"