Dinner And Show👑

Please wait to play. Or don't 🧍🏽

  Yosaku got better immediately

Yosaku got better immediately. As thanks to his life saving goddesses, he and Johnny stayed on the ship a while longer and cleaned the ship. They also taught the men how to catch fish. Although Naomi could easily gather fish for them.

They've been sailing for a few days. Everyone was doing their own things. Naomi was bending water around herself. Meditating in her own way. Ignoring the audience behind her. Boys are so freaking weird.

As she stretched out they heard a loud speaker.

"Attention you nobody pirates! You are in the way of Marine lieutenant Fullbody. I advise you make this easy for yourselves and turn yourself in." A man holding onto a petite woman yelled at them.

The marine pulled their ship alongside them. He immediately ordered his men to destroy the small ship. That actually caused them to go on alert.

Cannons started to fire. Zoro cutting most of them down as Usopp and Nami screamed for their lives. The brown beauty scrunched her face up at them.

"Naomi look out!" Luffy yelled to the girl. She looked up to see the incoming cannonball. Lucky for her Luffy jumped in front of her. Inflating his body, the ball bounced off him and went flying somewhere.

"Thanks Rubber Monkey." She smiled at the man. He smiled back at the girl. Blushing lightly noticing how close their faces are.

The Marine ship had left. The woman saying something to the lieutenant.

"Hey look it's a giant fish!" Usopp pointed at the object shaped like a fish. It seemed to be glowing.

"That's not a fish. Well it is but it isn't. It's the famous restaurant on the sea, The Baratie!" Johnny corrected the boy. Everyone was excited, especially Luffy.

"Let's go over there!" Luffy ordered and they immediately set course for the ocean-going restaurant.

  "I literally went to go change, what happened?" The brown girl frowned at her friends as she walked up to their table

When Naomi left them to go change, they had pulled up to the restaurant. Apparently the owner of the restaurant wasn't too fond of Luffy's stray cannon hitting his restaurant. His name was Zeff, he used to be a notorious pirate until he lost his leg. Zeff told Luffy he had to work off his debt, so he was now on chore boy duty.