I Had A Dream💫🐙

"Do yall have something yall want to say to Luffy?" Naomi was sitting on a throne of water with her arms crossed

  "Do yall have something yall want to say to Luffy?" Naomi was sitting on a throne of water with her arms crossed. She looked intimidating with an enlarged Esme next to her.

  The kids had rushed to the famous lake. Why didn't they go to Dadan? How am I supposed to know? These are very independent children.

  Naomi healed what she could with the water. It wasn't perfect but it was much better. Whatever she couldn't heal she applied medicine and wrapped it up. She kept medical supplies in the cave of her lake. Mainly because for the last three months, Luffy would come back super injured. It sucked because he just wanted to make a friend, but at least she could practice healing magic.

  The two boys looked at her then at the younger boy. They really did feel guilty on the way they treated him. It was uncalled for and almost costed him his life.

  "We're sorry Luffy...... we shouldn't have been so mean and left you out there. We really don't hate you........ it's because I was too scared to let someone get close to me." Ace started off the apology. Luffy just looked at him with sad eyes.

  "He's right Luffy. We should've never did that. But it was very cool of you to not tell them where our pirate treasure was hidden. Can we start over?" Sabo scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Luffy looked at Naomi and she gave him an 'up to you' kind of face.

  "Even though yall were mean to me, doesn't mean I'd tell them where your treasure is. Plus I really didn't know where it was. They just didn't believe me. But I really do want to be your friends. So let's start over!" Luffy smiled at the two boys. Wrapping his arms around them in a tight hug. The trio laughed before looking at the young Siren.

  "Naomi? What about you?" Luffy gave her big puppy dog eyes. Her eye twitched at him. But nonetheless she smiled at them.

  "What the heck! Sure!" She laughed and joined their hug. The kids laughed amongst each other as Esme took photos.

  "So now what?" Sabo asked the other kids. Subconsciously they all looked at Naomi. She tilted her head at them confused.

  "We should probably move your treasure. They'd still be looking for it, and it's probably not in the safest spot." She thought of their first course of action. After that is some serious training. She pushed it off because Luffy was running around lately.

  "Our treasure, because we're friends now. But where will we move it?" Ace asked the girl conflicted. Naomi smiled at his gesture.

  "Here of course. Inside that cave is a pretty big clearing. The Koi says no one's been here in decades. Other than other animals, it's deserted here." She giggled at the little fish swimming around her.

  They were considered the first humans they've seen in forever. There were two entrances to the cave but the second one would make you drop to your death. The area was also so overgrown that people naturally missed this place. Making it a perfect hideout, especially because Naomi could stay by the water.