Girls Cost A Lot👑

The next morning Shanks was woken up by little hands playing in his face

  He blinked slowly trying to get the drowsiness out his eyes. When his eyesight cleared up, he saw little Naomi smiling down at him. Her face held excitement like she wanted to show him something.

  "Good Morning Daddy!" She whisper yelled in his face. You couldn't even tell this was the same girl that escaped from slavery about 24hours ago.

  "Good Morning Princess." Shanks whispered back with a light smile on his face. Naomi giggled at the nickname. She liked it a lot more than what those other people used to call her. Something about it was familiar but she couldn't place it.

  "I have something to show you." She whispered again. Shanks hummed in response. He couldn't possibly think of what she could show him. Did a tooth fall out or something?

  Naomi rolled off him and flipped her body. He watched confused. Soon two little feet were placed in his face. He blinked a few times. What was he...........

🐙

🐙

🐙

  "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Shanks yelled down the hall. He ran around the ship looking for Hongo. The crew came rushing out their sleeping quarters confused and on guard.

  "Cap what's wrong?!" Beckman asked pointing his gun in every direction. Was it an intruder or something. But Captain is the strongest person here. So what's happening?

  "Where's Hongo? Somethings wrong with Naomi!" Shanks said in a panic. The men woke up fully when they heard that. They had become rather fond of the fish girl.

  "I'm here! I'm here!" Hongo rushed out to the deck. Tying his hair back, he had a doctor's bag strapped onto his body.

  "Look at her! She's broken!" Shanks lifted the little girl up. She giggled as he held her up like Simba. Her newly formed legs swung lightly in the air.

  The crew looked at her confused for a second. When they realized the girl no longer had her beautiful scaly white tail, they screamed. Naomi laughed hysterically while Esme just blinked her beady eyes at them.

  Have they never seen legs before?

  "Ok she seems to be fine. Her legs are strong even if she's never walked before. I'm just not sure where they came from. Also all her wounds her healed." Hongo explained to the ship. Everyone was worried for the little girl so of course they awaited the doctor's diagnostics.

  "Do you think it has something to do with her powers?" Limejuice threw out an idea. Many murmured about how it could be possible. Maybe because she was weak was why she couldn't transform.