Jungkook felt a gleam in his heart hearing his sternest hyung finally showing him some concern. It's not that Jimin is too harsh on him, but unwillingly or what you say...he always succeeds in making Jungkook dislike his fragility.

"Hyun...hyungie, you really came for me ??" The boy asked giggling as he held Jimin's hands who was shocked at his sudden behaviour.

"W..why? Can't I see you like this... except being with you in the practice room?" The elder asked easily,but only his eyes knew how hard it was not to let the tears flow.

"And.... can't you smile and hold me like this everyday... everytime you see me?" The elder asked.

Words swept out of his mouth without his permission but he soon realised.

"I-I mean the grip you put on me.... perfect hold. Just a little bit of strength required."

Only if he had chosen not to correct himself... chosen to trust his mouth and let it speak what it wanted to...

"Hyungie...is it really perfect?" The doe eyes sparked.

The later nodded.

Nodded because the hold really felt so perfect... Those cold insensitive heartstrings really fluttered at the sudden soft touch of the boy,but as always it must be kept hidden.

"Oh...is today your cheat day? You seem to be in a good mood!"

Jimin couldn't figure out how did his smile leaked.

Didn't he cover his happiness perfectly?

Jimin looked away,not to get revealed more only to...

"Oh my Minnie is shy shy" the boy said as he leaned closer to his hyung , cupping his chin, making the elder to look straight. The boy eyed his hyung's widened pupils before he leaned further to peck those cheeks....for the first time.

Unfortunately for both,a rough hand grabbed Jungkook's wrist and shifted him back. Following the hands, Kookie's eyes thereafter gaze up to see the owner.

"B... beasty?" He knows well ...very well that Taehyung has told him to keep distance from Jimin for thousands of times. And he can't disobey that...for he is trapped in a promise he made to the elder long back,when he was five.

"I'll deal with you later. And you.." Taehyung pushed off his twin from the bed, making him almost fall on the floor..

"Now you dare to manipulate him to kiss you? That too in my room?" Taehyung yelled at the other vampire.

"Ahh....the fuck. Can't you see he was just gonna peck me? Ugh my back." The other said rubbing his hands on his spine.

"And why would he do that?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. "You literally saw nothing but a piece of meat when you met him first. Now you dream of stealing his first kiss. Not bad!!"he added.

"He already kissed Jin Hyung Tae. Don't barge into me. You ain't to be the first. So stop howling."

"Hyungie.... leave these." The boy whinned,not realising why there's a commotion inside the room. He has just pecked his Cooky!!

"Bunny baby....um...where did you kiss Jin hyung? I mean in forehead or chee..."

"Lips." The boy cut him off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Your Majesty. I think the curse is...it's coming."An old male said finally glancing through their Clan's books.

"But...curses are illogical.... right?" A faint hesitating voice came out from Mrs Kim as she asked the Royal Diviner.