Chapter 5: Get ahold of yourself!

Ruins POV:

I'm glad that I can see Solar. He's my new best friend now! I love talking to him because he listens to my pointless ramblings. When I catch myself talking for too long I apologize. be he insists its alright.

I've never really been able to open up to someone like this. Well- not that I really could since that nasty virus was in control of me for so long. But even still, its nice. Solar is a good person to have around. I don't understand why is Moon hated him so much. No matter though, he's here now.

Oh! I had gotten solar to play some of the arcade games with me! Our personal favorite is Faztal Kombat. Well- more his favorite than mine. But I still enjoy playing it with him. My personal favorites are Flappy Faz and Crossy Faz Roads. They're quite old, but old doesn't always mean bad.

" Solar, I just thought of something.  "

" Hm? What's that? "

" Why don't we play Minecraft on the computers? " I smile. " You've played with Lunar before, haven't you? "

" Yeah I have. " He tilts his head a bit. " That's a pretty good idea. "

" Oh lovely! I've always wanted to try Minecraft! "

" Alrighty then, " He stands up. " C'mon, I'll help you set up your account "

" Oh thank you Solar! " I jump up with excitement.

I lead him to the computers and he helps me set up my account so we can play together. Well... him helping me is just him doing everything while I lean over his shoulder and tell him what i want my username to be. After he finishes that he goes to another computer and log into his account while I set up the world.

He begins to to walk e]me through how to play. He shows me the controls and tells me what the main goal is. Once I finally get the hang of things, we actually start to play the game.

About 2 hours later

I was just finishing the exterior of the house while Solar was out getting supplies. I build the interior and realize we need 1 more thing. Beds. I go over to where Solar is mining. 

" Hey do you have any iron? " 

" Yeah? Why? "

" I need to make shears. I don't want to hurt the sheep-.. "

" Pfft- Okay- " He drops me some iron. " There ya go you big softie. "

" Hey! " I smile at him

I head off to find some sheep for the wool.

30 damn minutes later

Once I finally have enough wool for 2 beds I start to head back to the house, picking up flowers for dye on the way. I can't believe I had to walk so far to find sheep- No matter that anymore. Once I get home I make the beds and dye them before heading upstairs to place them. Solar come in after me as i place them next to each other. He looks at me funny.

" What? "

" Why'd you put our beds together? "

" Well why not? What if we need more storage space? "

" Ahhm.. fair enough- "

" Why do you ask? "

" W-well- nevermind. I-its nothing. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes Ruin. I'm fine. "

" Alright... "

His cheeks seem to get darker. Is he... blushing? I feel my face get warmer. Am I blushing now?? Ahh- why must he be so cute!?

Wait-

WHAT??

" U-uhm- Solar if you'll excuse me for a moment- " I run off into the back room before he can reply.

WHAT WAS THAT??

I sit down and cover my face. Why do I feel this way?? 

AAHHH!! 

GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF RUIN!

I take some deep breaths. Even though I don't actually breathe, it helped. I calm myself and start to head back to Solar

...What just happened..?