Chapter one

"For our last center we have....George Brooks. Our last two wingers are...Everett Goodmen and Dean River. Lastly we have our goalies. Our goalies are...MARK ADAMS and Luca Gray!!!"

  Mark Adams, an 18 year old boy, jumps out of his chair and runs to the stage to join all the other young men that are going to the hockey world juniors for Canada. This has always been his dream. The dream he worked very very hard for.

  He stands one the stage with his new team canada jersey and smiles for the camera as they take his picture.
____________________________________

  Today is the day. The day that Marks Adams is getting on a plane to go play in the hockey world juniors for the first time.

  Mark is packing his last few things away in his suitcase while smiling and thinking about his new adventures. The tournament is down in the US. Minnesota to be exact. He has been eating for this day since the day he got that jersey.

  "Mark! If you want to get to this airport on time we have to leave now!" His mom yells at him. His mother is 41 years old and looks exactly like him. Brown hair, brown eyes, and that smile thy everyone loves.

  "I'm coming mom!" Mark calls out as he runs down the stairs, last bag in hand. Him and his mom run out to the car and start driving.

  "I can't believe you can't come until next week." Mark says. "Well I'll be watching from home everyday." "Thanks mom."
____________________________________

  The airport that they drove to was about an hour away. They talked on the car ride and when they arrived they brought his stuff in and then it was time to say goodbye.

  "I'm gonna miss you honey." His mom says. "I'm gonna miss you too." Mark responds as he hugs her goodbye. "Bye mom I love you." "Bye."
____________________________________

  "Yo Mark cmon we're about to start going through the airport since everyone is here." A boy with red hair and blue eyes. "I'm coming Luca." Mark says as he walks towards him with all his bags.
____________________________________
Honestly I don't care to write about airport stuff so we gonna skip to them in their hotel rooms.
____________________________________

  Mark and Luca but their stuff in their room and then decided to go down to check out the pool.

  "Woah this pool is so cool." Luca says and jumps in with Mark following in suit. They both swim around and do normal pool things until Mark notices a boy watching them. This boy had curly blonde hair and brown eyes and when their eyes met he ran away.

  "Whatcha lookin at Mark?" Luca asks looking over. "Nothing I thought I saw something."