Chaotic meeting

*sign language*

"Ok so ummm I would like you to sit right here" Sci pats the bed beside him. Hellion nods their head, they first struggle sitting on the bed but lucky for them Fell help them on the bed "ok first of all... umm sugar does your-" "BROTHER!" "Right.. does your brother sleep in the right time, eat a decent amount of meal for his condition, and gets a exercise that they need?" Sci asks as he taps on his clipboard.

"WHY YES! I MAKE SURE HE SLEEPS IN THE RIGHT TIME, FEED HIM HEALTHY FOODS, AND GO ON A MILD STROLL. OH! FELL ALSO HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP ASWELL, HE MAKES SURE TO BUY THINGS THAT HELLION NEEDS! WHICH IM VERY THANKFUL FOR" Fell chuckles and shook his head "I just wanted to help no beggi" Sci nods and writes some things down on his clipboard "that's great! Now Hellion can you lift your shirt up, I just want to check the soulings" Sci grabs a scanner and a jell.

Hellion lifts their shirt up just above their stomach (I feel so weird writing this) "can you lie down aswell?" Hellion nods and slowly lies down with Sugar's help of course "ok good, good, now I will put some jell on you and be warned this jell is cold" Sci chuckled and gently past some jell on hellions stomach and rub it around the surface where he is going to check for the soulings. He gently press the scanner on hellions belly scanning for the soulings and stop once he found them.

"Oh?" Sci pauses looking at the screen for a minute "WHAT? WHATS WRONG?" Ask sugar in a worried tone which made the other two sweat. Sci chuckles and says "nothing is wrong, infact the soulings are fine and healty! Especially the one that I thought would err uhh" Sci clears his throat and awkwardly loughs "you guys really did take great care of him. Now all you need to do is do what you guys usually do no stress, no drama, no chaotic things going on nothing. That's is all" Sci smiles at them.

"WOWIE THATS WONDERFUL!" Sugar exclaimed and hugs hellion "is there anything else Sci?" Fell asks Sci which made him think. "Well... considering his like 5 months already, just don't get him to tired and add more amount in his food considering the soulings are getting bigger" sci hands fell a died up vegetable package "I recommend giving this to him as a snack, because not only this gives nutrients for the baby it is also really good" Fell takes the package and takes a bite out of it.

"Wow it is good" Fel munch more on the snack and gave one to sugar and hellion "told you so, now get out of my work place! I'm trying to finish the machine" Sci push Fell and Sugar out of the room while Hellion was gently escorted out.

~~~~~

Hellions pov.

Fell left to help classic and the others with the project that they are making and now I'm standing here thinking. I am currently 5 months and 3-4 weeks pregnant now and I'm not sure what to do to be honest, I can't do anything exciting since I'm pregnant and when I'm pregnant I just sit, sleep, walk around, and eat that's it...
"BROTHER ARE YOU OK? YOU'VE BEEN ZONING QUIT A LOT" I snap out of my trans, I look at Papyrus nodding my head confirming that I am ok.

"THATS GREAT! I WAS STARTING TO THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG" I chuckled at my brother and was glad he care so much "OH! WHY DONT WE TRY AND GET YOUR VOICE BACK BY TALKING SOME MORE! WHILE WE DO THAT WE CAN MAKE SOME SOUP!!" I smiled, I never know why I love soup so much but I won't complain. Pap took out some pots and pans "WHAT TYPR OF SOUP DO YOU WANT BROTHER?" I pause what I was doing and thought about it then answered "Chic..ken soup" "WHY THATS A WONDERFUL IDEA BROTHER! I THE GREAT SUGAR WILL MAKE THE MOST DELICIOUS SOUP" I chuckled at my brother's adorable speech.

While he was preparing the ingredients, I heat up the pot so that when my brother uses it, it would be ready. "BROTHER!" I feelt Pap pick me up and sat me down on the chair "NOW BROTHER I KNOW YOU WANT TO HELP BUT I DONT WANT YOU AND THE SOULINGS HURT SO PLEASE SIT HERE AND WATCH THE GREAT SUGAR COOK!"  I sighed but obliged. Pap's left to cook the soup.