Chapter 55

Author's Pov

Later the host announced "I shall request all the couples in the party for a dance."

TARUN:"Rhagav I'm totally shocked today, why is SHE here?!!"
RHAGAV:"I have no idea I'm shocked too!"
JAY:" I don't feel good about her being here, I'm your ex and your wife in a same party is.."
NIKHIL:"Also now I'm worried about what Divya is thinking, and what will happen when Dhruv will get to know about all this?!!"
RHAGAV:"I will handle him, but why is SHE here now? Shall we go and confront her?"
JAY:"Not now, let's wait till the party is over, you have a lot of guest here! And dare you Rhagav don't hurt Divya"
As JAY said this all others agreed and..
TARUN:"Don't you dare hurt here,we all will be with her if you do anything wrong, and Remember if you need help we are just a call away."
TARUN:"Yep,also please inform us about whatever plan you will be executing on her before hand, so that we could help you and Divya will also not be hurt"
RHAGAV:" Don't worry guys I won't hurt this time." He said this and smiled looking at Divya, but his expression changed to anger as soon as his eyes fell on Shirsha, who was standing at the bar counter, sipping her drink and was glaring Divya.

Most of them became excited as soon as the lights went dim, a soft started. The couples went to the center where neon and disco lights were on and they started dancing.

Party stage

Rhagav's friends also went to their wives to ask them for dance and then one by one they started dancing.

Divya was sitting on one of the tables and smilingly watching the couples dancing, while Shirsha was glaring at her still.
Mrs Chaudhury came to her and started talking and both of them watched and enjoyed the couples dancing on the stage, with dim lighf all around the environment of the area was really cozy and romantic...Mr Chaudhary came and asked "Divya if you don't mind, can I have my lady for a dance". Divya chuckled and "Yep yep please she is all yours" and Mrs Chaudhury playfully hit Divya's and Mr Chaudhary's arm and smiled at both of them..Mr Chaudhary took his wife's hand and took her to the dance floor, all of Rhagav's and Divya's friends chuckled and hooded the couple.

Rhagav who was standing in the corner of the bar counter was looking at Divya, who was glancing at the dancing couple, her eyes seemed sad the smile see was giving at the guest was not reaching her eyes..thinking something to himself he smiled and went towards her, seeing him walking Shirsha also came towards him and stopped him midway " Rhagav I-I-I wanna say something, no actually confess something so let's talk?!" Rhagav's eyes were searching for Divya while Shirsha was talking to him, because as soon as Divya saw Shirsha talking to Rhagav she stood up and went towards the different direction,..."so can we?!"..Shirsha's voice brought him out of his thinking and he for thr first timelooked at her " sorry what?"
"I said let's dance, comeon!"
"No..and why shall we dance Shirsha? "
"Rhagav you agreed to talk right?! So let's hit the dance floor so we can dance and talk" Saying this she came closer to Rhagav and started tracing her figures on the colar of his blazer. Rhagav held her hand "No I didn't, so please leave"and Saying this he was about to leave but stooped and said " also don't even try to do what so ever you are trying to do, I have a wife now, I don't want to hurt you but if you will to hurt Divya by anyway I will forget that we were friends once" Saying this he left to search Divya leaving Shirsha alone.

Divya was walking towards the washroom in her room upstairs,
Rhagav searching everywhere went towards his room in a hope that Divya might be inside...opening the room he saw Divya coming out of the washroom, "Divya, I was searching for you downstairs..I-"
"Why" her voice sounded cracked
"Uhh..." and he signed deeply "Divya" he
"Why..why me?? Rhagav i know you called her here..but why today...i i thought even if we can't have a relationship like others atleast we can be civil with each other. But now.." looking at her moist eyes and hearing this Rhagav still came closer and kneeled infront of her. Taking her hands in his he said "I didn't call her here, trust me I have no idea why is she here, i haven't had any contacts with her since the time she left. Please i can't explain anything now but trust me for the last time, I can be anything but not a cheater. Please come down."
"I don't know if I can trust you now. But I won't let your parents down. So please don't do something that will hurt them.." bluntly Saying this she removed her hands from him and left the room.

Music was soft and the atmosphere was cozy and romantic. Divya came down and went straight to the bar counter.
After a while Rhagav came down too, meanwhile more couple joined the dance floor.... Rhagav went to stand on the opposite side bar counter and was glancing at Divya....a very different music started in the background which they could relate a lot...

______________________________________

Hello people...sorry not to update. I was bit busy with assignment and stuff 🙃 😅..I'll start updating soon..

And please like and leave your messages to me..

Love love ❤️ 💕