Chapter 16

Raghav pov:

We waited, we have to wait till the kidnappers call us. And we have to keep our patient for the call. We kept Dhruv's phone on track infact we kept all our phones on track...Dhruv's parents call will be forwarded to our phones if they get a call from unknown number. That was a part of our plan and if plan A1 is executed the we will move forward with the other part of the plan.
I was still in my suit from yesterday, we hadn't eat anything. So we freshenup a bit. And waited around 9 am a forwarded call came in Dhruv's phone. We were ready to trace the call. I nooded to Dhruv and he picked up the call calming him down.
Dhruv "hello?"
" Haai bhai..Dhruv baari jaldi uthaliya call tuna..(Dhruv bro you pickedup the call really quick!)"
Dhruv "Tiger!?? Is that you??" He was gritting his teeth in anger, my jaw tighten hearing that name. I hold my fist 👊 into ball. Dhruv looked at me and I kept a hand on his shoulder.
Tiger"haa If not me then who??...who do you expect have the guts to kidnap the sister of an IAS, who herself is an IPS. These women are useless I tell you...what kind of IPS officer is she who  couldn't protect herself??.... bahut ghamand tha na usse Apne IPS officer hone pei... sari ghamand Tut Gai uski. Bahut Interested Thi. To find about me to collect prove and send me to jail for long ,to put more charges on me  so now she will understand who Tiger really is!!!???( she was so proud on herself na to be an IPS officer now her pride is smashed down now she will understand who she was finding evidences against).... what happened?? why you guys are so silent??Are you guys not aware of the fact that she was trying to find prove and evidences against me to put more charges on me?? She was searching everywhere to find evidences against me and now see herself will help me to smuggle drug she will be my human drug body."
He said and we looked at each other we were shocked that Divya alone was finding evidences unofficially but more than shocked we were angry about what Tiger said said after that. Dhruv took a deep breath to calm himself and said.

Dhruv"Tiger listen don't do this, tell me what really do you want!! "
Tiger"Dhruv..Dhruv...brother.. I like it..I like that you talk on the point without beating around the bush. I want 20 crore by tomorrow."
Dhruv "Have you lost it?" He shouted almost but I kept a hand on his shoulder and shaking my head in no.
Tiger "you heard me right.!!20 crores by tomorrow or your sister will be sent as a body to smuggle drug either way I will earn my money and anyway the days you have kept me behind the bars I am just asking the compensation of those days that's it!!! I have lost my money and now you guys will pay for the loss that's it".

Dhruv "Tiger 20 crores is a huge amount, how will I manage such a amount by tomorrow. Lower the amount a bit, so that I can manage. "

Tiger "ayy Chandni Chowk Mein lehenge Nahin khareed raha tu jo Mol Bhav kar raha hai...firauti ki rakam mang raha hun chupchap jo bola hai vah De. Aur 20 crores Tere Liye Koi Badi Baat Nahin Hai Tera bank balance ,tere baap ka bank balance ,aur yah Teri bahan Ka Sabka bank balance Janta Hu Mai.Isliye Mere Samne MolBhav mat kar
(you're not buying lehenga from Chandni Chowk it's a kidnapping amount and you have to give it just do as I say more over 20 crore is nothing to you I am well aware of your father's and your sisters bank account's amount).
I'll tell you the address and where to send it and who will come to pick it up in the next call after sometime."
I looked at the cyber experts working and typing furiously on the computer just 5 more minutes....and we will get his location. Then I signed Dhruv 5 more minutes.  He nooded and continued.
Dhruv " why to wait for the next call and waste time!!? Say in once whatever you have to say and you will get the money by tomorrow at any cost!! Don't worry just say it now whatever you have to, I want to get my sister back so tell me tell me as fast as you can at once. So that I can know whatever you say and then arrange everything by tomorror. I want to get my sister back as fast as possible".
He was trying to be calm and stretch the conversation as much as he can but Tiger was much more smarter and I know very well  that he will be very aware of the fact that we will try to track him and therefore he will definitely cut the call before time.
Dhruv even know this but since he's a brother more than an office now. He was not ready to cut the call. But I have a plan so that also to get his location and we will get it location at any cost. I let him talk to Tiger.
Tiger" you think I am stupid??do you!!? I very well know you officers and your tricky plan to track me!! But don't worry I will call you very very soon".
With that he cut the call. Dhruv was about to break his phone in frustration but I stopped him and indicated towards the cyber expert.
She turned towards us and said "sir this Tiger is very smart I think he sits with a timer he cut the call just a minute before to track him.He is very smart in his moves just 1 minute and we would be able to track him exactly
" Don't worry Lisa. We are smarter Agar vah Sher Hai To Ham uske baap hai(if he think he is a tiger and we are his father). Is everything according to the plan??"
Lisa"yes sir. Let me just connect the call to the speaker so that all of us can hear that conversation!"
Dhruv "what conversation!?" He asked looking so helpless and venerable just a moment back but now stiff and confused. 
"We have another plan Dhruv. Yesterday Before you came i thought of a backup tracking plan! And now it's time to execute. " I said being confident about this backup plan ans smirked at lise nooding my head, and she connected the call to speaker.

Call: Boy"baby why didn't you eat your food you know, I can't come to you right now"
Girl" no babu I won't eat anything before you yourself come and feed me with your hand "
Boy" okay baby I will come but not today after some days I will come to you and we will eat together fed each other with our own hand"
Girl" promise baby!!"
"I know that we are invading their privacy but it's important to save Divya now, so it's OK I guess!" I said being awkward as everyone was so silent and looking down.
Boy "yes baby. But babu what reward will I get if I come to you!??"
Girl "what reward you what baby!? Any gifts or my handmade food?"
"Do something fast...track the call fast what all we have to hear now please track fast." I said to the cyber expert Liser. she uncomfortably smiled and nodded "yes sir just a minute more it's done. We almost got it".
Boy" I don't want gifts, I want to do something to you.  I will ....we both will kiss and then on went we...we.. . "DONE..umm done its tracked location is tracked " Lisa said first loudly and then softly.
Call:Boy"then we will enjoy the whole day on bed..you and me alone I will not let you step out of the bed. And you won't able to walk for the next..five days atleast we.......................
"CUT THE CALL...CUT IT NOW OR DISCONNECTED IT TO THE SPEAKER FAST."
I shouted as loudly as I could to cover up the call's voice. And the call was disconnected.  Everyone signout. And took a breath of relief as if all of us were holding our breath for long, for sometime everyone was silent and no one was looking at anyone but down. Everyone was embarrassed and awkward.
Dhruv and I cleared our throat at the same time we looked at each other and immediately looked away, alright taking a deep breath I started
"Ahh...it's OK it's over. Lisa and Andrash!? What's the update, I mean location.... you guys tracked it right??"
"Yes air it's done" Andrash answered.  " Tiger is currently in the outskits of Lucknow in some old factory the location says that he is in a village that is named Khushwant Gaon" he continued.

"Khushwant gaon!! What kind of name is that??Tell me more" I asked looking at them.
"Yes sir, so this villages is aband long back and the factories in the village are being burned by The villagers itself, when they found that drugs and cockins were smuggled from the village. So they burn the factories and after that they abandoned the village,the reason is not known still but village is abandoned right now .And the guy who was talking we heard on the speaker,he is somewhere 48 M away from the location maybe very close to Tiger or maybe working for Tiger . So we can assumed that he is inside the factory cell just 48 M away.He can be one of Tiger's man and maybe talking to his girlfriend during his work hours and Tiger is so unfortunate right now that we got his location by his own men." Andrash said smirking slightly and both Lisa and Andrash stood up.
"Good job guys!! You deserve a reward!! Not now but later" I spoke to them.
"Yes he's right. Guys thank you so much " Dhruv spoke after a long time finally smiling hopefully as if he found a ray of light to save Divya.  And continued "So now we should move ahead with the plan but before that explain me properly. Tell the reason clearly why I wasn't a part of this?"
"Ok so let me tell you.  So we knew that Tiger would know that his phone would be tracked no matter how hard we try to hide it.So we decided that while you talk to tiger we will track somebody else's phone in the same location within 1 km of radiation and see Tiger's luck just within 48 metres we found somebody phone inside the factory itself where Tiger is. When he cut the call we were tracking the phone Who We heard on the speaker he was tracked Since time you started talking to Tiger.That boy was also talking to his girlfriend so instead of tracking Tiger's phone we are tracking that guy's phone such that we can get time to track down the phone and by doing so we got the location , you were always a part of this plan you are just not aware of it.Because you know right now you're thinking like a brother I will also thinking...I mean someone has to think professionally so I did." I said everything to him.
And was about to say that I was also thinking and feeling the same way as he is but stopped myself at the right moment.
'Now it's time for the actual show Tiger '...smirked