Chapter 53

Author's Pov

**Note that no guest from Chaudhury's side knew that Rhagav Chaudhury was married..only Rhagav and Divya's close friends and very close family members that includes Dadi, Dadu, Nani, chachi, chachu and some cousins knew**

The dresses and makeup was done by the stylist and the ladies were ready and dolled up for the party, still it's 4pm. And they still have a lot of time for the party to start.
After the stylish were gone, Mrs Chaudhury came out of her room and went upstairs to see Divya, who was still in her room.

Mrs Chaudhury was looking beautiful in her  Indo-western outfit

As soon as she entered the room after knocking at the door she saw Divya pacing across the room with a tensed express on her face, she was talking to someone over a call,"no are you serious! How? How can you give  it someone else

"no are you serious! How? How can you give  it someone else...I-I just asked you to keep it for me. How can you be so unprofessional?! What? But no one from my house went-" she was cut-off when Mrs Chaudhury put a hand on her shoulder, though she heard everything she doesn't want Divya to be worried.  So very calmly she sighed her continue her conversation.
"I'm 100% sure that no one of us went to get that cake, fine this was first and last time Chaudhury's have ordered a cake from your bakery, we aren't going to order anymore cake from you shope." She said and with frustration she cut the call.
"It's ok beta, relax!! We can order a different cake."  Mrs Chaudhury said.
"How to relax mom!? Its Rhagav's birthday,  and it was his favorite cake"
"It's ok, if not his favorite cake we can his favorite gajar ka halwa. What's say!?" Mrs Chaudhury said smiling,  and in return Divya faintly smiled and nooded.
"Now smile, let me see my daughter, oh my God, my child is looking so beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a wow, told you na yesterday tension doesn't suit you, smile does, so smile and come let's make the gajar ka halwa for our birthday boy" Mrs Chaudhury said cheerfully,  and Divya finally smiled.

Divya was actually looking very beautiful with her outfit and makeup, her hair was tied in a low messy bun, and she has chosen to do a smokey eye look, though she was an officer in this look she was looking like a actress and more like a queen.