Stopped (Chapter 27)

No-one's POV

Jungkook: Dude it's a freaking factory

Taehyung: An abandoned one *we entered the factory and saw Jimin blindfolded tied with the chair*

Adoptive Father: You have no idea how much Father loves you those people are just using you and they will soon leave you once they are done with you

Jungkook: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS USING HIM, YOU F*CKING D*CK!!!! *How dare he hurt him like this!!!! I'll kill him!!*

Taehyung: LET HIM GO!!!! *He will not get away with this!! He is a dead meat now!*

Adoptive Father: Oh my...you two are really here huh she was telling the truth, at first I didn't believed her but look at you here now (laugh)

Taehyung: * "She"?*

Jungkook: DO NOT MAKE ME REPEAT!! LET. HIM. GO!

Adoptive Father: and the answer is NO

Jungkook: YOU F*CKING B*ST*RD!! *I teleported right behind him and was about to dig my nails on his neck but....my powers... aren't working?*

Adoptive Father: Hahaha (evil laugh) You freaking Vampires! What did you think, that I don't know anything about you?? I know you're weakness, it's Fire

Taehyung: *how does he know about us
and our weakness???*

Adoptive Father: You two trying to take away my puppet *while tying Jungkook and taehyung hands with each other* He is mine you heard that!!

Taehyung: *He put us in a fire circle to prevent us from saving Jimin, this amount of heat is....too much....to handle*

Jungkook: * It's.....so.....hot*

Jimin: *what is going on?? Fire??

Adoptive Father: Jimin my darling puppet *while setting free Jimin's eyes* Look (smiles) you're so-called bosses who was pretending to be your friends are now Helpless

Jimin: *my eyes widened when I saw Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon was sitting in the middle of the Fire circle with their hands tied with each other*

Adoptive Father: I punished them for you, now we can live together in peace, let's go *while freeing his hands*